47.

Freen's PoV
We than went to the surprise I planned only for my love.

Becky really looked very excited. As I parked my car Becky became impatient and got out of the car. I said "Becky slow down."

She nodded and held my hand. She is quite happy and I'm happy too. She said "Freen I want to see the surprise soon."

I nodded and said "First close your eyes."

I than put a black cloth on her eyes. I took her to the top floor of the building I had booked. I than made her lay on the couch. Then I slowly removed the cloth covering her eyes laying beside her. She rubbed her eyes than looked at the open sky. She said "Wow Freen it's so beautiful I never had seen the sky this clear and it's like heaven to my eyes."

I nodded and looked at her. She is enjoying the view. The sky is filled with stars and there is a full moon. It's quite silent here and the view is very beautiful. I was just watching the sky when a tear escaped my eyes. I became emotional remembering my mom.

I showed Becky a bright star and said "Becky look there that's my mom she is watching me every day every where."

And I sobbed. She hugged me and said "Freen I can completely understand how you feel now. I know how much you love your mom. Even I'm going through the same situation and I feel sorry that you lost your mom at a very young age."

I said "No need to be sorry Becky everything happened, happening and happens are not in our control it's just gods game. He uses our emotions and play with us. I don't know what happened earlier but I just want to be happy and complete in the future with you my love."

She teared up and hugged me. I hugged her back her warmth make me feel safe. I said "Becky I'm sorry I made you emotional. I was just you know..."

She said "It's ok Freen you can cry on me whenever you want to. I'll not blame you and I'll always be there to comfort you just like you comfort me."

I nodded and we stayed like that for some minutes. Soon there was a falling star in the sky. I looked at it and closed my eyes. I prayed 'God please keep my Becky always happy and safe and let her be happy always.'

Than I opened my eyes to see Becky still praying. After she completed,I said "Becky what did you pray?"

She said "I just asked god to do some miracle so that I can have my mom forever with me."

I nodded and hugged her. We were still in the same position watching the stars when suddenly Becky fell asleep in my arms. She was snoring like a little kid and I adore her. I then picked her up carefully and bought her to the room I booked. I made her sleep and she slept peacefully. I hugged her from behind and went into a deep sleep.

🔞🔞🔞🔞
I woke up when someone was tracing hand on my bare belly. I turned around and saw Becky playing with my belly. I said "Becky it's still 3am sleep more."

She said "Freen I want to play with you."

I said confused "What,?"

She didn't say anything but she moved her hand up to my chest and started to remove my bra.

I said "Becky what are you doing?"

She said "Freen I'm playing."

I said "But.. agh... it's my.. turn..agg.."

She said "I want to play first Freen."

She then suddenly went inside my oversized shirt and started to suck my nipples. I don't know why I loose my control around her. She is sucking my nipples hard making me morn louder.

She traced her hand on my belly and played the other hand on my mould massaging it hard. I was already wet there. Becky bought her knees between my legs and started to move it. I felt so hot and my pussy was already on fire. I held Becky collar tightly pulling her close. She then kissed my lips removing my shirt.

Her kisses deepened and she dominated me. I should be the one controlling but she is driving me crazy. She then stared to rub my pussy by her hands from outside making me arch my back.

I said "Agh.. Becky.. do.. it. Fast. I can't....ahh ."

She smirked and slowly removed my pants and panties together. She is master in it. She again started to tease by circling my pussy and I held her hand that's playing and put her fingers inside me.

I looked at her eyes giving a puppy eyes. She than slowly moved her fingers inside me making me morn louder. My breath was not in control and my body was totally under her spill.

I love this side of her always dominating me. Soon she increased the phase of her finger and I moved my hips in sync. I came with a loud morn and rest my head on the headboard. I slowly got up with my hands support. I pulled her on me. She sat on my laps. Her legs were wide. I didn't waste time and let her control me again. I stated to kiss her lips. I removed her shirt and started to massage her moulds. She let out a soft morn making me win the tongue fight.

Than slowly I kissed her down from her neck to her collar bone then came my favourite spot her nipples. I removed her lower body cloths making her naked. I started to suck her nipples hard. I didn't waste time teasing her and inserted 2 fingers inside her. I moved it faster and faster while still sucking her nipples.

She screamed and her breath is so heavy at that moment. She came heavily with few more and finally she relaxed herself on my shoulders. She said breathing heavily "Agh.. Freen why are you so aggressive."

I said trying to sound calm "Because you won't give me the chance to satisfy you."

She just hugged me and went to sleep. Slowly laid down back and Becky was sleeping above me. I adored her and went to the sleep after our hot session.

..........................

OMG really hot 🥵!