4.

Flashbacks
Mon's PoV
We were waiting for Becky to come from school for the lunch. We always wait for her. She is really cute and a baby for us. She came back home a bit late. She came and jumped on Khun Sam. Oh these both mother and daughter are so playful.

Becky suddenly went nervous and she said "Mommy I want to say something."

Khun Sam said "Oh Bec do you want milk tea? Or anything you want, you just say me and I'll buy you."

I said "Khun Sam stop don't spoil her a lot and milk tea she won't be getting it for another one week you know why?"

Khun Sam just nodded and winked at Becky. I know she secretly gives her milk tea everyday and I won't stop them. I just want to be strict to her so that she won't spoil.

Becky sat in front of me beside Khun Sam and said "Mom I had a crush on my classmate."

Khun Sam nodded and I was bit nervous. Then Becky continued "I started to love him and today he confessed me."

Then she took a deep breath so it's he. Which means boy. I didn't speak a word. Khun Sam said "What did you say?"

She said "Mom I didn't say anything as I wanted to ask your permission first. It's always your decision mom."

I was just processing the things. She is still young is he just a attraction or she loves him. I looked at Khun sam . She was silent. Everyone were silent and ate food for a while. Then Khun Sam finally said "Hmm Becky ok bring him to home tomorrow I'll talk to him."

She just nodded. I let out a sigh maybe it was a good idea. Then Becky said "Mom and he is going to settle in England after this year."

This time I could see the sorrow in Khun Sam face. I know it's very difficult for us to leave without our daughter and that to that far. I felt pain in my heart and my tears fell but I hid it. I got up and went to the room.

I cried hard the thought of her going away is like my whole body shivers. How can she go away from us? Doesn't she love us? I was in my thoughts when Khun Sam entered. She held me and I cried on her shoulder. Even she cried a lot. Becky came to our room and we didn't notice that.

She hugged me from behind and said "Mom if only you agree I'll marry him or I'll be here. I love you both more than anyone else."

We three stayed like that for a while and Khun Sam broke the hug. She smiled and said "Becky if you really love him then you should not sacrifice. We'll let you go."

I tried to control myself. I can't imagine our daughter being apart. But Khun Sam how can she allow it? Then Becky nodded and left the room.

End of flashback

-------------------

I was thinking about it when Khun Sam hugged me from behind she said "Mon don't think too much you will get low BP again and I can't see you in the hospital."

I just nodded and forced a smile then I turned around and hugged the sweet faced lady. I said "Khun Sam I just miss my baby. You know she didn't bother to call us. or is she not fine. Its hitting my head."

She said "I said don't worry we'll be going there soon. you know I have been planning to meet her ever she first time didn't pick the call. It bothers me too."

We both just sighed how can it be possible that she is not picking the calls only texting something is fishy. I'm not found of planes so I didn't bother to make a passport or visa. Now that I have to travel because of our daughter.

................................................