41.

🔞🔞(if you're uncomfortable please skip this chapter and wait for next one)

Freen's PoV
Becky was so drunk. She is kissing me passionately. I can't hold back but will she remember tomorrow? I just continued to kiss her. She is so dominating. I don't know where she learnt it. Oh I forgot maybe from her mother.

I smiled at that thought. As she pushed me and kissed me down to my neck making me want more. I'm going crazy to her touch. I want her to touch me every where. But I pushed her a bit and said "Becky let's get freshened up first."

She didn't bother or hear what I'm saying she continued what she was doing. She pushed me to the bed and started to unbutton my shirt. She is sucking my collar bone and it is turning me more on.

She completely removed my shirt and unbuckled my bra. She is now sucking and massaging my hard nipples. God she is fucking crazy. I'm feeling wet down there and want her to do it fast but she is too slow. She is so obsessed with my nipples that she is not moving. I held her tightly and removed her short gown.

I then picked her up from the bed while her legs wrapped around my waist. I took her to the washroom as I on the shower and we stand under that. I remove all clothes from her body as she removed mine. She is still sucking my nipples hard. I pushed her a bit, catching my breath I said "Becky.. am.. just hold on. We'll finish the bath."

She just nodded like a little kitten while rubbing her body. I stared at her. She has got a hot body which can attach so many. I licked my lips as I see her. I just completed bathing and wiped myself. She came to me and I helped her wipe her body. Immediately she started to kiss my lips and now I can't control anymore. I kissed her deeply exploring all her mouth.

As we reached bed we both were naked. She was on top of me again playing with my nipples. She is so much addicted to that. She then suddenly inserted her fingers inside me and I arched back controlling my morns.

She said leaving my nipples "Come on daddy you can call my name."

I then started to morn her name. I bit my lips as the pleasure is so high there. It's not hurting, I'm really enjoying every bit of it. I pulled her up and kissed her on lips. My walls got tighter around her fingers and she removed it. Now she went down sucking every bit of my come.

Now I again came for the second time. She is still not leaving me and controlling my body like it's her own. I wanted to flip our position but she was so strong to hold me. I let her do whatever she wants until I fell asleep due to tiredness.

Next morning I opened my eyes to see my wife to be sleeping peacefully on my chest making it a pillow. My right hand has got numb as she slept on it. I just creased her hairs from my left hand and tried to wake her up saying "Good morning Beck wake up."

She didn't move a inch. I just stared at her beautiful face and hugged her tightly while sleeping again.

...............

Ah finally 🫣😮‍💨