32.

Authors note: I just found a photo so I added it's really cute right 😍🥰

Becky's PoV
I tried hard to sleep but was not able to because of feeling horny. I tossed and turned while Freen slept long ago. Moms were still on fire not letting me sleep. I'll tease them later. Finally I slept as sounds were gone.

Morning I woke up and found Freen was missing beside me. It was still early so I went down and found Sam mom and Freen in the garden doing meditation. It was cute to see them together. I went beside mom while she had closed her eyes and hugged her.

I said "Good morning momma I love you."

She said "Good morning baby had good sleep."

I nodded no and said "The sounds were not letting me sleep. I thought you wouldn't get up today." And I giggled. Freen opened her eyes as she heard me giggle. She said in baby voice "Good morning Becky." And smiled at me. I felt bit shy remembering nights deep hot kiss.

Sam mom said "I'm sorry for loud noises."

I giggled again coming back to reality and said "But next time please close the door mom."

She nodded. Freen pulled me from mom and Hugged me while kissing my cheeks. I felt weird and shy. Mom was beside me what if she kiss my lips oh god.

Mom giggled and said "Oh now I came to know the real reason why you didn't sleep last night. Anyway your film was so good. Thank you."

I looked down with embarrassment. Freen said "Yes mom that kissing scene....."

I put my hands on her mouth to shut it. Mom just giggled at us. Oh god why did you say it Freen. I whispered in her eyes "Freen you should not say those things in front of mom ok."

She nodded like a child and hugged me. I feel so relaxed to be in her arms. Mom cleared her trout and said "Hmm I think after few days you'll also do sounds in your room."

What? mom how can you tease me like that. I ran inside the home due to shy and embarrassment. Mon mom came down. She saw my face and said "What happened Becky? Why is your face red?"

I said nothing and ran to my room.

...............