3.

Back to Thailand
Mon's PoV
I just opened my eyes after a long sleep to see the most sweet faced lady sleeping next to me. She looks so gorgeous even today and I love her more everyday.

She opened her beautiful eyes slowly and I said "Good morning Teerak."

She hugged me tightly and said "Good morning Mon baby."

I giggled. She said "Oh god you look so cute even today Mon."

She kissed my forehead. I hugged her and kept my head to her chest hearing her heart beat. She said "Well we have to go to office Mon let's get ready now."

I said "Khun Sam just stay like this for a few minutes I want to hear your heartbeat close."

She smiled and let me hug her. We stayed for 30 minutes and I broke the hug thinking of my daughter. I started to sob. She said "Mon what happened why are you crying?"

I said "Khun Sam Becky has not called us since a month and I miss her so much."

She hugged me tighter. I know she was also crying but she controlled and said "Mon don't worry I'll try to contact her."

I said "Khun sam I have even called Saint but he always says Becky is here or there. I really don't like that man. Why did we..."

She said "Mon relax nothing will happen to her we will go to England soon and see what actually is going on."

I just nodded. Then we bathed together and went to office. Now Khun Sam is very lazy to drive so Heng, Kirk's son drive us to office daily.

He saw me looking sad so he said "Auntie why do you look down today? Is there anything?"

I nodded no. Khun Sam said "You better focus on driving Heng."

She is always rude and cold boss to other but sweet and caring only for me and Becky. I leaned my head on her shoulder and took a nap already. Ya I do sleep a lot due to my medication. Our age is growing old but we still feel like we feel in love yesterday and it always feel like its my first time to be by her side.

I'm so lucky to have Khun Sam by my side. She has been everything to me. She supported me when my mom Phon died and I was unable to breathe. She supported me when I got medical issues. Always by my side.

We are always together. Even her health is not that good but she sees first that I'm fine. I check over her because she still doesn't like to go to doctor after her operation of brain tumour for the second time. I force her to come with me.

We went to the office and saw Yah, Khun Sam's secretary enter the cabin.

She greeted Khun Sam and me. I smiled at her because we are old friends. Khun sam showed a cold face and was checking the files. I turned to her and held her hand. She looked at me and said "Mon what is that,?"

I said "Khun Sam please smile."

And she immediately smiled at me. But as she turned to Yah again the cold poker face. Khun Sam is Khun Sam and can never change. Yah said "Boss your visa is being processed."

I looked at her happily and said "Khun Sam thank you so much. I love you."

Yah started to smile and left the cabin closing the door and Khun Sam walked towards me and I got up. She said "Mon I love you too. But how can you say it in front of others."

I kissed her lips and she just went back to her seat without asking further questions. I know her very well she asked it only to get what she wants. And that's what she wanted 🤭.

...........................