22.

Mon's PoV
I don't know why Khun Sam is behaving weirdly. I saw Becky and Freen going to Becky's room so I just went to our room. Khun Sam was not on the bed. Nor anywhere in the balcony.

I searched her everywhere when I heard running water sounds in the bathroom. I opened the door and saw Khun Sam sitting under the shower with her clothes. I know she is crying. I went near her and shook. She then came back to her senses.

I really feel bad to see her like that. It breaks me. I remember those days she cried when I was admitted to the hospital. I had low BP and fainted. Doctors gave me medication and then she always took proper care of me.

I love her a lot and don't want to see her in such pain. I made her get up and helped her change. We came out of the bathroom and I made her sleep on the bed. I got up to change myself but she held me.

She said "Becky mommy loves you don't be sad ok."

I let out a sigh. I know how much Khun Sam loves Becky but why is she hurting and ignoring her. It's hurting Sam more than Becky. I creased her hair and said "Khun Sam why are you doing this."

She opens her eyes a little and said "Mon If Becky wants her happy future with Freen I have to do this. But it's hurting me like hell. Ha... my head hurts."

I checked her she might have got migraines again. I went to get medicine and gave her. After she slept I kept on thinking on what she said. Was it because of Freen? Does she want to separate mother and daughter? No I'll not let it happen. I know Freen suffered but I can't let my two precious persons to suffer.

I rubbed her hairs and said "Don't worry Khun Sam I'll take care of this and make sure you don't get hurt."

I changed myself and came back to bed. I have to take her to hospital tomorrow as she is in lot of stress and anxiety. She has got her migraines back.

I kissed her forehead and curdled her until I fell asleep.

__________________________

Becky's PoV
I woke up when I heard someone mumbling. I woke up and saw Phi Freen sweating and shaking in fear. She uttered something which I couldn't hear. Maybe she has trauma. I rubbed her forehead and said "Phi Freen wakeup. You are fine."

She slowly opened eyes. Her body shivered and she was so scared. I hugged her and rubbed her back. I said "It's okay Phi Freen you're safe."

Then her heartbeat came back to normal. Really she has gone through so much pain. I can't see her like this. She said "I'm.. hmm.. sorry for.. disturbing your sleep."

I said "Are you mad Phi Freen? How could I probably sleep when you are suffering like this. I love you Phi Freen. Come let's go to doctor tomorrow morning and no giving reasons ok."

She nodded and I made her sleep. Really I feel so sorry for her condition. I hope doctor sessions will help her. I kissed her forehead and she slept peacefully.

Morning I woke up early and went down only to see Mon mom cooking. I hugged her from behind and said "Mom good morning. Where is nanny?"

She said "Good morning baby. Today Nanny will not come."

I nodded and said "Mom Freen has horrible nightmares. She was sweating badly last night and her whole body shivers."

She turned to face me and said "Everything will be ok Becky don't worry. We will take her to doctor even Khun Sam she is bit..."

She didn't speak after that. She stared to someone behind me. I turned and looked Freen. I said "Good morning Phi."

She said "Good morning Mom and Becky."

Mom said "Freen go get ready and go to hospital with Becky ok."

She said "No mom today I have lots of paper work to do I can't leave office may be some other day."

I said "No Phi you have to go today with me and that's final."

She was about to say something when Sam mom came down. She looked so pale and she had bags under her eye. She said "Good morning all."

We all said good morning and I ran to hug her. Before I could hug she stepped back. She went to Mon mom and hugged her. Why is she ignoring me? I feel hurt. A tear feel from my eyes. I shouted in rage "Mom why the hell are you ignoring me. I feel hurt. I can't stay without you. I love you more than anyone. Please talk to me. If I have done anything wrong please slap me or hit me until you're anger is out but please don't avoid me."

Then all the anger came out as tears. I feel on the ground sobbing hard. Phi Freen held me tightly. I couldn't get up. My legs feel lazy. My whole body goes numb.

..............

Hmm what do you think what will happen?