12.

Mon's PoV
It was three days since we reached here and Freen still had not got consciousness. But doctors said she is fine and Becky she was also getting well. Today was her last dose of the injection and she will be fine. I can finally talk to her.

Before that Freen wakes up. She is upset. She don't want to talk to us. Especially Khun Sam. I can understand her. If I was in her place I would have done the same thing.

She said only one word and that was Nam. I feel weird to say they are friends but act as a couple. I took Khun Sam out. I said "Khun Sam you must call Nam soon."

She said "She'll be here by evening."

I shook my head in disbelief. She knows already? I said "Khun Sam you know about that?"

She said "Yes Mon I know literally everything. I might not be with her but I always made sure she is with someone who will care her. And hopefully it was Jim. Her daughter just like Freen so much. Even I thought they were couple but no they are true friends."

I nodded. I couldn't believe Khun Sam did this. If Freen knows about it she will surely forgive Khun Sam. Doctors came out of Becky's room and said "Becky is finally good ma'am."

I smiled with happiness and said "Can we see her?"

He nodded and I ran to the room. Becky just woke up. She mumbled "Freen..."

I could hear her say that. What? Freen? Does she know Freen? Ya I didn't ask Freen how she knows about Becky? I said "Becky are you ok?"

She opened her eyes clearly and looked at me with all tears filled in her eyes. She said "Mommy I'm sorry."

I said "Becky baby it's ok."

She tried to sit but was too weak to do that. Khun Sam helped her sit. She saw Khun Sam and hugged her tightly like she hugged her for last time. Khun Sam's eyes were teary. She hugged her back carefully.

She rubbed Becky's back and said "Baby why did you not say this earlier. Mon was right you never loved Saint. Why did you lie to us? Why did you marry him?"

She didn't speak she said "Mom how is Freen. Is she ok?"

I sighed and said "Yes she is. And how did she know about you? What's between you two?"

I finally asked. She just sighed and said "Mom I feel sleepy and hungry."

Khun Sam just nodded and bought food from the hospital canteen. She bought fruits and juice to her. She fed her. I went to check on freen and finally Nam had arrived. Freen just woke up. She saw Nam and like baby she hugged her and started crying hard.

Nam rubbed her back and said "Hubby don't cry everything will be ok. I know you love her."

I was in total shock what does she mean she loves her? Does it mean Becky? I didn't interfere I just heard there talks.

Freen said "I don't know Nam but how can I be the only one to see her soul. She is really cute no doubt. But her mother I really hate her. Even though she saved me. I don't want to see her again."

Nam nodded and said "But Freen don't you think she is your destiny."

She said "No Nam she is just my sister and I saved her that's all nothing much."

Nam said "I know you well Freen and you are in love with her you can't deny it."

She said "Shut up Nam I don't love her. I love you."

Nam said "Freen stop it I know already you love me. Ok eat this first."

Then she fed her. Does Freen really love Becky? What she could see her soul? All questions roaming in my head like hell. I hope Becky will clear it up soon.

...................