33.

Mon's PoV
It was a great memorable night. I couldn't forget how much we both morned and came together. I got up early and found Khun Sam was already awake may be doing meditation. I came down and saw Becky running to her room with full red face.

I wonder what they teased her to make her that red. Khun Sam came behind followed by Freen. She saw me and said "Mon you're awake. I thought.."

I closed her mouth and said "Khun Sam what are you saying in front of kids?"

Freen looked at us confused. Khun Sam gestured me to remove the hand and I removed. Now I know why Becky was all red. God Khun Sam can never stop being pervert.

I said "Ok I'll prepare breakfast please get freshened up."

Freen nodded and went upstairs while Khun Sam. She is just staring me. I said "What?"

She said "I wonder how you're so beautiful even today. You morn like..."

I pulled her ears and said "Khun Sam stop being a pervert really why are you speaking so directly."

She said "It's you who said to be direct."

I nodded and said "But..."

She pressed her lips on mine and I returned her kisses. She is really dam cute. I can never be mad at her for long. We parted and I went inside to cook. After a while I arranged all for the breakfast and waited for them. Nanny was still on leave.

Becky and Freen came down holding each other hands. They're so adorable. I said "You both give me a hug before eating."

They nodded and hugged me. Freen said "Aunty you are so cute like Becky."

I said "You're so cute like Khun Sam."

Becky said "Sam mom is such a tease."

I said "Ya but she is still cute."

She said "Why is she not here yet?"

I don't know. It's been long time already. I said "I'll see her you two can start."

Becky nodded and I left. My heart beating loud. I'm scared I don't want anything to happen to her. I went inside and she was sitting on the ground. I ran towards her and held her shoulder.

I said "Khun Sam are you ok?"

She didn't answer. I helped her stand and made her lay on the bed. I immediately called doctor. I was tensed. I don't want anything happen to her. I love her a lot and I can't afford to loose her.

.........