9.

Present back to England
Freen's PoV
What the hell is she not real? My heart is beating louder. She said "P'Freen please calm down. I'm still alive. Please listen to me."

I felt heavy in my heart like it's paining. I looked at her to explain and tried to calm myself. She started to explain.

Flashbacks
Becky's PoV
Mon mom was not ready for our marriage but Sam mom convinced her and finally I'm here getting married to Saint. We were living to England soon. Mon mom was saying truth I don't have feelings for Saint but I had feelings for someone else.

It is someone who I love the most but found out she was already in a relationship so I wanted to go far away from her. That's how I fell into this stupid marriage. Really like I thought he was a nice man but soon realised his true colours.

We were happy for six months and one day I said I was going to hang out with my friend but suddenly the plan was canceled so I returned to the house. I heard him speak to a girl in our room.

He said "Baby don't worry I'll leave her soon once she has all the property of her mom to my name."

I heard another voice saying "You just kill her Saint and tell her mom she dead accidentally."

He said "No her mom is so curious when it comes to her and she is very powerful."

She was about to say something when I broke a vas beside me that made two of them look at me. I wanted to run but Saint held me tightly and started to press my neck. I went back until the balcony's window.

I missed balance and just fell down. My head started to bleed and my soul left the body. I was still breathing. Saint said to one of his man who was good to me to dump my body somewhere even though I was not dead. The man later admitted me to hospital without Saint's knowledge.

End of flashback

-------------------

Back to present
Freen's PoV
After she said everything I was black. I asked her the hospital name and I went there. It was a very small hospital. She is the daughter of rich lady and she is suffering.

I went to the room where she was being treated. I saw her having connected to many pipes and oxygen mask on. I went near her. She was so weak. I held her hand and the soul of her could feel me. Her heartbeat in the monitor started to raise.

I saw the expression on the soul of Becky. Her face was so pink and shy. What does she also have feelings for me? I said "Well Becky I'll take you back to Thailand."

She said "Freen you can't do it alone can you.. hmm ... call.. my.. mom."

She was shuddering for words. I know she is scared to tell me about her mom as I hate that lady. I thought for a while and said "Ok I'll call your mom but it's Khun Mon."

I said clearly as I don't like to call that lady. I said "Say me her number."

She said "Well Freen Thank you so much. And they'll be here tomorrow so you can call them tomorrow night when they land here."

I said "Then let me take care of you until then."

She nodded and I started to crease her body's hair and looked at her cute face. I said "Where is your husband I'll put him behind bars."

She said "No Freen it's risky. I won't let you do it. And my mom will take care it don't worry."

I said "But.."

She said "No Freen it's already risky involving you in this now I don't want you to put in a big mess. Just call mon mom and inform her tomorrow night."

I nodded and I fell asleep on her bed cuddling her body. She didn't speak and just let me sleep.

........................

Hmm what do you think guys will they be able to be together?