30.

Mon's PoV
I saw the tense growing in the living room. Really Becky is so jealous she even pushes me away sometimes. I don't know why she is so obsessed with Khun Sam.

To ease the tense I said "Becky can you help me prepare the dinner? I sent nanny home as her son was not feeling well."

She looked at me and nodded but again she stared back at Khun Sam and Freen who are hugging each other.

As I pulled her to kitchen I said "Becky, my baby now you have to stop it."

She said in confusion "Stop what mom?"

I said "Stop being jealous."

She said "I... no .. I'm not jealous."

I said "You are anybody can say that by your behaviour."

She nodded and said "I want to mom but I can't. I don't want anyone being so close to Sam mom I'm afraid Sam mom won't love me like before."

Khun Sam who suddenly came behind Becky said "Becky don't think like that I'll always love you. I'll love you more than anyone else ok."

She was shocked and she turned behind. She said "I love you so much momma." She than hugged her. Freen came inside and said "I love you too momma."

She is kid now and guess what she loves Khun Sam. She used to hate her. But now she loves het. I hope this love longs and she accepts Khun Sam even after she get back her senses.

I said "Ok now someone help me to prepare dinner."

All broke the hug and Becky came towards me. She said "Mom I'll help you. Freen and Sam mom please rest for a while."

Khun Sam nodded and took Freen with her. We both started to prepare the dinner. Becky prepares well just like me. She is so skilled in cooking unlike Khun Sam who even today can't cook and I won't complain about it. As I love her the way she is.

We continued to prepare rice and some fried chicken as Khun Sam loves it the most. We were trying our best to make Khun Sam taste our food. So Becky said she'll prepare fried chicken and I would prepare chicken curry and let Khun Sam decide which was the best.

I know I'll loose because Khun Sam would choose her. But I want to see Becky happy so I agreed. As we completed we went out. It almost took us hours. As we prepared the dining table Becky rushed to call Khun Sam and Freen. She came back with them.

She pulled chair for Freen as I pulled for Khun Sam. They sat and we sat beside them like perfect two couples. They're just younger version of us. We started to serve ourselves from the pans. We saw their faces while they tasted the food. I hope Khun Sam would praise my curry.

I looked at her and Becky asked "Mom which one is good curry or fry."

Khun Sam looked at us confused and gulped. She don't want anyone to make sad. She said "Freen which one did you like."

Freen said happily "Mom is loved this fries its very crispy and tasty." Becky smiled widely while I pouted. Khun Sam said "But I love this curry it's amazing and diet free."

Now I smiled and Becky pouted. She said "Mom I won't talk to you. Freen you have more ok. I'll prepare more food for you next time."

Freen nodded and ate the crispy fries. Khun Sam just nodded. She whispered into my ears "I did it purposefully so that they could become close."

I looked at her in disbelief. Really such a gentle woman. So I love her the most. I unknowingly kisses her cheeks and hugged her from side. Becky cleared her trout and said "Mom you can do it later in your room. Please don't be a pervert."

I felt shy and nodded. We all enjoyed food and went to the leaving room. Becky said "Mom let's watch some movie ok but I'll put."

We all nodded. I didn't know she would put a horror movie making Khun Sam gulp. I giggled this would be fun. Freen had no idea she just looked at us confused.

As movie started Khun Sam closed her eyes at horror scene and became clingy in romantic once. Oh god this scene is making me feel hot. Because Khun Sam is touching me uncontrollably. I know she feels hot too. I looked at Becky who is closing Freen's eyes. While Freen struggles to watch it.

All the funny moments were captured in my brain. It's such a day with a complete family happy to see our baby happy and complete even though I'm not sure if Freen would stay atleast Becky is happy by her side for some time.

...................

What do you think will happen next?