21.

Freen's PoV
I saw Becky come back to the table for dinner with a sad face. Mon mom said "Becky what happened?"

She came and sat next to her. She hugged her and said "Mom, Sam mom is behaving weirdly today. You know she scolded me in the morning and now she ignored me. She didn't even call me if I had lunch or reached the home safely. Why is she getting cold to me mom?"

She cried on her mom's shoulder. I feel bad for her. It's all because of me. But I want that lady to suffer not Becky. Then Mon mom made her relax and fed her. When I saw that a tear escaped from my eyes. Why do I feel jealous when people are fed by their mothers.

I just looked down and wiped my tears. But Mon mom was fast enough to see that. She was sitting in front of me. She held the food in her hand and bought it to my mouth. What is she feeding me? I smiled and ate the food.

She said "Freen if you want to be fed just ask don't cry ok."

I nodded and she fed me and Becky. I was so happy to find a mom like her. She is really cute like Becky and caring unlike Khun Sam. After eating I said "Ok mom I'll be leaving now."

But she said "Freen it's already late night you can stay here. If you want use guest room or you can sleep with Becky." She giggled and I became shy. No I can't sleep here and that to with Becky. What if they know about my trauma.

I said "No mom it's ok I'll leave now."

But Becky held my hand and said "Phi please stay we will sleep together."

I was about to say no when the lady came down. She saw me and we both stared at each other. She finally broke the silence and said "Freen you can stay with her."

I didn't say no because I know she wants me to get close to her daughter and she will go far from her. I nodded and Becky ran to her and was about to hug her but she left. She didn't bother to care her and I know she is executing my condition to marry her daughter.

Becky pouted and said "You saw that mom she didn't even hug me."

Then Mon mom hugged her and said "Ok I hugged you. Now go and sleep take Freen with you."

Becky said "Mom did you guys change your roles. Like you being nice to me and Sam mom being the cold one?"

Mon mom giggled and said "I don't know what happened to her. Don't worry I'll talk to her Becky."

She nodded and pulled me to her room. I mouthed good night to Mon mom and went behind her. She closed the door but didn't lock it. I went in. I felt a bit uncomfortable. She said "Phi if you want to take shower use this washroom I'll get your clothes ready."

I nodded and went to the bathroom. It's really big and pink everywhere. She likes pink so much. She has lots of pink bears and bunny all over. As I took bath and came out. She went in. I put on her clothes. It smells so good. I love her smell.

Then she came out. I said "Becky you like bunny Plushies a lot right."

She nodded and said "Because it's like Sam mom and this one it's like you. I bought it recently when I remembered you."

I said "What am I a bunny?"

She nodded yes and came close to me. She said "You look like bunny. My bunny."

I nodded and smiled shyly. Ha she is making me flutter and why am I feeling butterflies in my stomach . Oh it's a new feelings I'm having for someone. She suddenly kissed my cheeks and said "You can sleep whichever side you want Phi."

I nodded and went to the bed. She came beside me but there was gap between us. It's not like in the hospital she was unconscious so I just hugged her and slept peacefully but now she is all awake. I fell shy and weird to go near her and my butterflies. God I feel suffocated. But then she came nearer and hugged me.

................