17.

Becky's PoV
Oh my god Phi Freen fed me. I was so happy and shy at the same time. My heart just flutters. Suddenly a girl came towards us. She jumped on Phi Freen and kissed her cheeks. She said "Freen baby how are you?"

I felt pain in my heart and so much jealousy at the same time. Phi Freen said "Oh Sarah how come you are here. I hope you're fine and where were you all this time?"

The girl said "Freen you know I was not there when you were suffering I'm really sorry. We had to move to England as my father was ill."

Phi Freen said "How is he now?"

The girl sighed but she was still sitting on Phi Freen's lap as though it's so comfortable. Phi Nam said "Hey Sarah am I invisible? Come sit on the chair leave her ok."

Sarah blushed. Why is she blushing does she have any relationship with Phi Freen? Sarah sat next to me in the free seat and said "Who is she Nam?"

Phi Nam said "She is Freen's bride!"

I chocked my food in shock. Phi Freen slapped Phi Nam's hand and said "She is my cousin."

Sarah laughed at them and said "Nam stop shipping people already ok but you can ship me and Freen."

I wanted to go away from them. I really can't see them so close and flirting with each other. I said "Phi Nam I'm done I'm leaving now thanks for the treat."

I was about to go when the girl said "What's your name?"

I said "I'm Rebecca Patricia Anantrakul."

She looked at me shocked and said "Is your mom Samanun Anantrakul?"

I nodded and she looked at Phi Freen. She said "You're her relative then why did you go though so much in life?"

Phi Freen clinched her fist and held back her tears. She said "No I don't know her or her mom. She is Nam's guest that's all."

I just ran away from there why does she always show love and then hurt me saying I'm nothing to her. I went to the car and speed drive it. As I was passing through I saw a bar and stopped the car.

I went inside. I ordered a full bottle of whiskey and drank it in one go. I again drank and drank till it was already night. I had thrown my phone somewhere I don't know.

I was fully out of mind and drowsy but one thing keeps on repeating in my mind Sarah and P'Freen sitting so close. Again I was going to drink when someone stopped me. I couldn't look at the person as my eye was blurry. She took me out of the bar and made me sit in the car then I fell asleep.

Morning I woke up with a severe headache as though my head is getting ripped by my body. I couldn't get out of the bed. Suddenly a hand creased me and Mon mom came with some water and medicine to the room while Sam mom was creasing my head.

I got up and sat on the bed. I said "Sorry.... I was...."

Mon mom just said "I know just keep quiet and drink your medicine."

I drank my medicine. My dress was changed and blankets were thrown to dry clean. I said "Mom well I'm sorry. I didn't know I threw up in the night."
I mumbled.

Sam mom hugged me and said "Becky you love Freen right. What did she do yesterday that you drank so much?"

I didn't answer and just cried remembering yesterday. Mom rubbed my back and said "Becky will you marry her if I conceal with her? I'll ask her for my daughter."

I was shocked and didn't know what to say. But then I said "Well mom you know she didn't like you."

She said "There is nothing to do with me. If she like you that's more then enough."

I said "But mom will she even talk to you?"

She was quiet for a while and then said "I'll try my best to make my daughter happy ok."

I smiled at her and hugged her tightly. I kissed her cheeks and said "I love you so much mommy."

She kissed my forehead and giggled. Mon mom said "I'm also here why you guys always ignore me?"

She pouted but that looked cute on her. Sam mom giggled and pulled her for the hug. We three hugged and stayed there for a while.

................