23.

Mon's PoV
I saw Becky cry hard sitting on the ground. I don't know what to do. Suddenly Khun Sam fell. I said "Khun Sam what happened?"

She didn't speak she was all unconscious. I feel pain. My eyes became blurry due to tears. I said "Becky get up let's take her to the hospital."

Becky was so shocked and weak she couldn't get up. Freen said "Mom I'll help you."

But I was not feeling good about Freen. It's all because of her that my Queen and princess are suffering so much. I said "No you have work know go we won't bother you."

Freen said "But mom...."

I said "Enough of this drama Freen I know everything that happened between you and Khun Sam. You said her to make Becky hate her?"

I said everything out of rage but then I realised I did a mistake because Becky was now slowly getting up. She didn't say a word but slapped Freen. She said "I hate you Phi Freen. You're the worst person I've ever seen. Please get out of our life. I'll stay single forever than having partners like this."

She then ran to me and helped me carry Khun Sam. We immediately took her to the hospital. But Freen did follow us. Becky called Heng to drive us as she was not in a stage to drive.
She was sobbing the Entire ride. I tried to calm her but no she said everything that happened was because of her.

She kept blaming herself. We reached the hospital. Khun Sam was admitted to emergency room and we waited for her outside. I sat on the chair with all tension in my face. Becky hugged me and tried to comfort even though she was the one crying the most.

Of course she love Khun Sam more than anyone and if something happens to her. She would always blame herself and I don't want that to happen. I held back my tears and rubbed her back. She hugged me even tighter.

Soon Freen came and sat in front of us. Becky had no energy to yell at her so she just sat with me while crying hard. I didn't want to yell at her as it was not her fault to. It's just circumstances and Freen also suffered a lot. She might be even guilty of what happened.

After a few minutes Doctor came out. We three stood up. Heng was out to bring some medicine. I said "Doctor how is she?"

He said "sorry What's your relationship with her ma'am?"

I said "I'm her wife and she is her daughter."

Doctor said "She is so much stressed out and need lots of rest. Not just physically but mentally as well. She needs to do exercise and meditation with medication."

We nodded and said "Can we see her?"

He nodded and said "But don't stress her ok."

I nodded. We both went inside. Becky went and held Khun Sam's hand. She kissed it and said "Mommy I'm so sorry it's all because of me."

Khun Sam who just woke up tried to sit. I helped her sit. She said "Mon what happened?"

I said "Khun Sam you're so negligent and lazy. Doctor said you have to do meditation and exercise."

She nodded. Becky said "Mom I'm sorry. It's all because of me. I don't want to be with her. I want to be with you rather."

Khun Sam looked at her surprised. She said "But Becky you love her so please just stay with her."

Becky said "No mom I love you not her. She is so selfish. I don't want to see her again she almost killed you."

She started to sob. Khun Sam pulled her and hugged her. She creased her hairs and calmed her. She said "Sorry for ignoring you Becky I didn't mean it."

Becky said "I know mom it's not your fault anyway."

Then Heng came with food in his hand. He gave it to us. He said "How are you doing Khun Sam?"

Khun Sam said weakly "I'm fine thank you Heng."

I arranged the food and tried to feed her but she was not eating. Becky took the food and said "Mom you have to eat if you don't want us to stay hungry."

Khun Sam nodded like a child listening to her mother and started to eat what Becky fed. Really they are a good mother and daughter. I'm lucky to have them in my life.

Khun Sam then calmly said "Becky listen I know you love Freen. I know Freen was not right about what she done but you know she thinks that I'm the reason for her mom's death. If something had happened to me even you would do the same. You would hate her am I right?"

...............