35.

Sam's PoV
I came to room to get freshened up. I came out of the bathroom and just felt my headache. I know I have brain cancer already. Doctor had checked me when I had been admitted to the hospital. I requested him to hide it.

But probably it's already late now. My headaches are getting worse and my eyes become blurry. I can't think or walk when it comes. I'm trying hard to stay strong but seeing my two beans cry make me weak. I tried to calm them but no they're just crying and crying.

They both fell asleep while crying on me. They slept on either side of me. I hugged them. Freen was just staring at me. I want her to get well soon and make my daughter her wife. I'll die happily once they are together. And Mon I should ask them to give her a grandchild so that she won't feel lonely. But I have only a year left. I have to die happily seeing them happy. I don't want them to cry on my death or my soul will be sad.

I called Freen to come near and she came. I said slowly not disturbing their sleep "Freen have you eaten breakfast?"

She nodded no. I said "Ok come let's eat then."

I tried to take thier hands of me but they were holding me as they don't want anything else. I love them and I feel very bad to see them in this condition but. I can't help god loves me more so he is calling me early.

I let out a deep sigh and tapped their bodies to wake them up. I said "Mon , Becky please wake up I'm hungry. Can you both feed me?"

They slowly opened their eyes and looked at me. They again hugged me and cried. I yelled "Enough both of you. I said I'm hungry can't you hear me?"

They both broke the hug. Still crying hard. I relaxed myself and said "Mon, Becky please don't cry. If you guys cry I can't take it. I might die today...."

Mon closed my mouth and said "Khun Sam please don't say that. We both love you so much. We can't leave without you."

I said "But we can't stay on earth forever when time comes god will call us and it's my turn."

Becky said crying "But mom why you.?"

I said "Becky just accept the fate."

They again cried I can't hold it back anymore and my tears fell from my face. Freen came and hugged all of us and we cried hell out of us.

After a while Mon broke the hug. She wiped her tears and dried mine with her thumb. She said "Ok Khun Sam we will keep you happy with whatever time we're left with."

Becky looked at Mon confused. She said "But mom I want Sam mom to see me all the time. I want to share my happiness sadness everything with her. I can't loose her like this.."

I said "Becky I'll always see you. Don't worry I'll always be beside you. You just feel me in your heart."

She nodded but her tears were not stopping. I wiped her tears and pulled her for hug. I said "Don't worry Becky, you and Freen will have great life ahead but don't forget to take care of Mon ok."

She nodded. I said "Ok I'm hungry let's have something."

They all nodded but I know no one is in mood to eat. We all went down. They were still not ready to eat so I started to feed Mon followed by Becky and Freen. They all just ate with tears in their eyes.

I said "Ok now stop crying."

Then Becky and Mon fed me and I ate. I really feel heavy in my heart to see them that broken. I love them but I should think of reality. I can't leave in a dream. It was like awkward silence in the dining hall only sounds of Mon and Becky sobbing were heard.

................

______________
Guys don't worry about Sam a lot. Everyone has to leave the world when time comes. No one is forever please understand.

And ya it's just a character please don't blame me. If it's a mistake I'm sorry.