19.

Becky's PoV
I just came back from the office early. I saw Sam mom and Mon mom discussing something. I went slowly towards them to make something naughty as it has been long time.

I went behind Sam mom and scared her and she shouted and hugged Mon mom. I burst out laughing. She turned to me and said "You naughty girl wait mommy will hit you."

I ran around the sofa and she chased me finally Mon mom caught me and Sam mom came to me. She hugged me and said "Congratulations my baby you will be Freen's baby soon ok."

I giggled at her cuteness and said "Thank you so much momma I love you."

She hugged me tightly as I hugged her. Then we ate dinner. I was so happy and smiled all the time. As I went to the room with my phone I got a new text message.

Unknown number
Hey beaky this is Freen save my number my soon to be wife.

Tomorrow let's go on a date ok. Be ready by 10 AM I'll pick you.

-

I blushed hard after reading it I texted back
Ok Phi Freen thank you.

She sent good night and I sent good night as well then I was not able to sleep the whole night remembering our date tomorrow.

Next day I got up early. Or should I say I didn't sleep. I got freshened up and removed my whole clothes in the closet to wear something good.

I was so confused on what to wear. I just kept tossing the clothes. Suddenly Sam mom entered. She saw the room messy and said "What the hell Becky see the room who will clean it?"

I went near her and made my puppy eyes and said with my baby voice "Sorry mom I was excited to go out on a date with Phi Freen.

She said coldly "Whatever you should clean the mess before going or I'll not let you go anywhere."

I was in total shock. I never saw her being so cold to me. I just nodded and started to clean the mess. She left.

After cleaning I went down and saw Freen was already out. I said bye to mon mom and left because I was already mad at Sam mom for scolding me. I went to the car and Phi Freen opened the door for me. Such a gentlewoman. I thanked her. She smiled and sat in the driving seat. We were quite the whole ride.

I really didn't know what to speak. She broke the silence and said "So Becky what do you want to eat?"

I said it and she took me to one of the famous restaurants in this city. It was really very expensive but I'm used to it. We enjoyed our breakfast and getting to know each other like favourite food, colour, style, brands, and so on.

As we were talking I accidentally said "And my inspiration is My Sam mom."

Then I closed my mouth after realising what I said. But she said sweetly "Hmm well you love her a lot know."

I nodded and said "More than myself."

She looked down with disappointment. But then she said "Well everyone love their mom you're so lucky you have 2 mothers. You're not like me."

A tear escaped from her eyes. I sat close to her and hugged her tightly. I said "Phi Freen please don't cry. If you marry me my parents will be yours as well."

She hugged me back and buried her face into my neck and cried all out. I really can't imagine my life without my parents around. She is been leaving like this for years. I felt bad about it. Then she broke the hug and said "I'm sorry for ruining our date."

I said "It's okay Phi Freen well you didn't ruin anything."

She said "Well let's start with friendship ok."

I said "Ok I'm sure you'll have feelings for me soon and I'll make you fall harder."

I smiled ear to ear after saying it. She smiled naughty and said "Becky you love me so much?"

I said "Well I love you Phi Freen but I can't measure my love."

She giggled at my cute answer and said "Well let's go to a movie now ok."
I just nodded yes.

............