36.

Mon's PoV
I just can't believe what doctor said. Can he take back his words. I'm not ready to loose my heart. Yes Khun Sam is my heart. I can't loose it and live. I just let out all the tears. I can't stop them. I know Khun Sam is trying to be brave but she is suffering inside.

If there is no Khun Sam there is no Mon. She fed me but I can't swallow it. My stomach is already filled with pain that will not end. Khun Sam tried hard to calm us. But how can I imagine my life without her.

I saw Becky who is as broken as me. She loves her a lot I admit it, more than me. She is not even eating the food. She got up and ran to her room closing the door behind harshly. Freen went behind her. I can't believe this. I can't go behind her as I don't have any energy in my body.

Khun Sam held my hand and said "Mon please accept the fate. Please Mon. You have to take care of Becky and Freen once I'm no longer around. You know she is your daughter...."

I said "She is your daughter to Khun Sam. She loves you more than me. How can I handle her when I can't handle myself. Khun Sam please take me along with you."

She said "Mon stop talking nonsense. Please now stop crying and listen to me. I love you Mon. Don't forget that. You'll always find me around. Don't ever think of coming with me you still have jobs to do here."

I said "I can't live without you Khun Sam."

She held my hand tightly and started to cry. I don't know what to do. I went near her and hugged her. She pulled me to sit on her lap and we both sobbed harder.

She said after a while "Please Mon don't make me weak. We have to make Becky strong. And stay ourselves strong. You know that right." I broke the hug. I'm no longer crying has tears have dried.

I said "Khun Sam what do you wish to have in your last days?"

She said while bringing a small smile on her face "Mon I want to make love with you all the time ."

I slapped her hand playfully and said "Khun Sam!"

She said "What that's what I wish for."

I said "Aside that what do you wish Khun Sam?"

She said "Hmm.. I want Becky and Freen to marry soon and have their own kids. I should atleast see my grandchild once."

I nodded and said "I'll surly fulfill your dream Khun Sam."

She said innocently "What about the first one."

I looked down in embarrassment. Really Khun Sam can never be serious. We just laughed while talking for a while forgetting all the stuff aside. Really Khun Sam is all I have in my life aside Becky.

.......................

Don't forget to vote and Follow me guys.
Your innocent author 🤭