10.

Mon's PoV
Finally Khun Sam bought me to the plane but I was really scared to fly. My heartbeat goes up when flight took off and I held Khun Sam's hand tightly.

She rubbed my back and said "Mon don't be scared it's ok."

I nodded. I fell asleep on her shoulder. Well she booked the whole business class for us. After a fine sleep I woke up and she called the air hostess to serve food for us as I had to take tablets.

Once food was served I took my tablets and said "Khun Sam thank you so much. I'll finally be able to meet my daughter and hope she is safe."

Khun Sam kissed my forehead and said "Mon don't worry she will be fine and why thank you, she is even my daughter don't forget that."

I nodded. We talked about other things how she played with us. How I used to scold them and be strict towards her. How I and Khun Sam made love when she fell asleep. Oh Khun Sam is such a pervert. She only talked about that to make me forget the thoughts for a while and it was useful.

My mind was a bit calm after that. We finally reached England and we got off the plane. Khun Sam was booking a taxi when I got the call from a unknown number. I didn't receive at first thinking fake call but then it came again and again that got me worried and I picked it.

She said "Hello Khun Mon I'm Freen I wanted to say you important about Becky. I know you're here in England please come to xxx hospital in this location."

I said "What Freen? And Becky is in hospital what happened to her?"

I was running out of words and my whole body started to shake because of fear. Suddenly the other line dropped. I heard a sound of someone hitting on head. I heard Freen shouting that got me more scared. Khun Sam turned towards me and said "Mon are you ok?"

I said everything to her and she also started to panic. We said taxi driver to go to the hospital fast and Khun Sam called some mans for help because it was a danger.

I said "Khun Sam I'm worried more about Freen now."

Khun Sam said "Don't worry mon I'll also check her. She'll be fine I won't leave her suffer this time. I couldn't save her mother but I'll save her for sure."

I just nodded and hugged her while crying hard. We reached the hospital with two bulk mans as our bodyguards. We went to the ward said by Freen. I'm worried about her now.

As we went inside a man was already trying to kill Becky who was sleeping peacefully on the bed. The man we hired bet him and took him away. I went towards the body of Becky she was so pale and weak. All tears flowed out of my eyes and I kissed her forehead.

I rubbed her cheeks and asked doctor about her condition. Khun Sam left me with bodyguards and went away to save Freen and I'm happy she will save her and I finally met my baby.

Doctor said she wanted some injections to be put which is a bit costly and the person who admitted here couldn't afford it. I said her to give her the injections.

It was 3 doses and the blood clot in her brain would go away. She was shifted to a good hospital already and doctor gave her the first dose. Then Khun Sam arrived to the hospital while a man carried Freen who was covered with Khun Sam's blazer.

Doctors took her to emergency room and Khun Sam stood near the door. I went near her and said "Khun Sam how is Freen? What happened to her?"

Khun Sam was sobbing hard. She said "I was able to save her but not so early."

..........................