15.

Becky's PoV
I feel so hurt. Why? Why do I love her so much? I hate it. I just tried sleeping after I came back from P'Freen's room. I can't take it. My tears fell but I covered myself with blanket. Mon mom came and tried to open my blanket but I didn't.

I know today P'Freen is leaving but I didn't go to airport as she said she don't want to see me again. I'll try and move on and I hope I don't see her again too. Then I fell asleep.

3 months passed by and I still remember her very much but I keep myself busy by working. I have took over mom's company already and I go early and come late to the home. Today was another hectic day.

I came home and saw both moms lying on sofa after waiting for me. I really feel bad for them. I just faked smile and shook them. I said "Mom please wake up."

Sam mom slowly opened her eyes but Mon mom no she is sleeping deeply. Sam mom said "Don't wake her I'll take her to the bed."

I nodded and mouthed her I would help her. We carried her to the room. I took Sam mom out and said "Mom don't wait for me for long you can sleep in your room peacefully."

She said "Becky why are you keeping yourself so busy? I know company work is not that much but why do you take lots of stress?"

She raised her eyebrows showing cold face to me for the first time. I was bit scared then replied "Mom I jusy want to forget things."

I said truly. She nodded and said "Is it about Freen? Do you love her? I know you do."

I didn't reply I just bent my head. I could never lie to her. She held my chin and said "Becky if you want her I'll speak to her."

I nodded no and said "Mom love can't be forced. Just leave it I'll try to forget her and move on."

She hugged me and I just held my tears back. She said "Becky all that matters to me is your happiness. Please be happy ok."

I smiled like a baby and nodded. She pressed my cheeks and said "My cute baby come sleep with us."

I nodded and went to their room. We three curdled each other and slept peacefully. I really love to sleep with them. I feel protected and safe when I'm with them.

I kissed Mom's cheeks and mouthed good night she kissed my forehead and we slept. Morning I was getting ready when I got a call.

It was P'Nam. I wonder why she called me? I just picked it and said "Hi P'Nam."

She said "Oy Becky how are you?"

I said "I'm doing good Phi how about you?"

She said "I'm more then good. I wanted to say you today we are doing my wedding shopping will you be able to join us. I have already asked Khun Sam."

I thought and said "Hmm I have work..."

She said "Becky please today one day just be my bride mate ok?"

I was bit uncomfortable but then I said "ok"

She said "ok I'll send you the location."

She then hung the call. Then I realised shit what if P'Freen comes. No she said she don't want to see me. Hmm I'll just ignore her and concentrate on Phi Nam. Hmm that's a good idea then.

I went down to the table thinking heavily on how to avoid Phi Freen. I sat and Sam mom fed me something I don't know what I ate. Mon mom said "Becky where are you?"

Then I came back to reality both were starring at me. I said "I'm fine mom."

Then both sighed and Mon mom said "You are going right."

I nodded yes. She said "Ok all the best."

I was confused. I said "For what mom?"

She said "Nothing just enjoy ok."

I nodded and they both giggled. I don't know why. I completed my food and left home. I went to the location. Phi Nam was already there. I said "Swa-Dee-kha."

She said "Becky Swa-Dee-kha."

Then came the person who said she don't want to see me again. I wore a mask instantly covering my face and a cap. Phi Nam said "hello Becky we will search for dress why are you wearing mask and hat. It's not hot in."

I didn't bother to respond and quickly walked inside before she came near us. My heart beats loud around her. Oh god why can't I just move on and forget her.

..............
Hey guys what do you think?