1•Forks

𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓹𝓾𝓽𝓼 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓾𝓰𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓮 into his jeep before turning towards his mother, a small smile on both of their faces. "Bye mom." He hugs her.

"Bye sweetie." She kisses the top of his head before letting go to hug her daughter.

Stiles walks over to his car so Bella and their mother could talk, he steps into his jeep and sighs. Closing the door behind him, he starts to turn it on. Today the Swan twins are moving to Forks to live with their father while their mother travels the world with her husband, Stiles roll his eyes. He never really liked Phil, but if he makes his mother happy, then Stiles doesn't really have a problem.

Stiles turns his head to the passenger side when the door opens. "You ready, sis?" He asks as he starts to put the car into drive.

"Yeah." She simply says.

Stiles sighs again, he knows that Bella has a stronger bond with their mother more than their father. It's the opposite for Stiles though, he has a better bond with Charlie because when he came out as gay, Charlie didn't hesitate to reassure him that he still cares. As for his mother, it took a little more time to accept him but she did nonetheless.

He drives onto the road, as the silence rings throughout the car.

Stiles watches from the corner of his eye as Bella leans forward and starts to mess with the radio. "You know, you need your own car." He hums.

"Why? You don't like me being in your car." She teases as soft melody music starts to play and she leans back into her seat.

"It's not that, it's just we're about to be 18 and we can't use the same car. What happens if we both get boyfriends? I'm not letting you have sex in here and traumatize poor Roscoe." Stiles huffs.

Bella rolls her eyes and pulls out a book. "You're so dramatic." She shakes her heads.

"But it's true." Stiles shrugs as the car falls back to silence while the music softly plays from the radio.

🩸

Stiles parks in front of a White House, as he turns the jeep off. The front door opens and out comes their father. The twins then both rush out the jeep and rush to their father. "Hey dad." They both say as he pulls them into a hug.

"Hey kiddos, how was the drive?" Charlie pulls away and starts to walk to the back of the Jeep to help with the luggage.

"It was good, Stiles kept on singing and we all know that he's horrible at it." Bella jokes as she grabs a suitcase.

Charlie chuckles as Stiles scoffs. "I'll have you know, that my voice is beautiful." He huffs as the three start to walk towards the house.

"I love you son, but your voice is kinda bad." Charlie opens the door.

"Dad!" Stiles exclaims as a look of hurt crosses over his face, Bella and Charlie laugh while they walk into the house.

Charlie leads the twins to their separate rooms, as Stiles and Charlie walks into his room. Stiles looks around. "You didn't change anything." He smiles as he sees his old decorations.

Movie and band posters litter the walls as fake plants hang from the ceiling. "Yeah I couldn't take it down, uh the sales lady picked the bed stuff, you like red right?" Charlie makes a face.

Stiles looks to the bed and smiles. "Yeah red is cool, I'll puffer purple but it's find, thanks."

"You're sister has purple blankets, you two could switch?" Charlie offers.