13• Reveal

There's a huge surprise in this chapter, I had forgotten to mention it in the previous chapters until now.

How'd I managed to do that? I don't even fucking know.

_______________________________________

𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 two days of Isaac and Erica living in the Swan residence. It has be normal, Charlie didn't really have a problem with them staying. Stiles told him that they needed a place to stay because they were living in a motel and Charlie instantly agreed, no questions asked.

Now Stiles is driving Isaac and Erica to the Cullen's house.

"How do I look?" Isaac asks for the tenth time since they been in the Jeep, he looks in the rearview mirror and fixes his hair again.

Erica huffs and slaps his hand away. "You look fine, stop asking."

"But Rosalie is going to be there, I need to look my best." Isaac groans.

"Relax Iz, you look great. Trust me, Rosalie doesn't care how you look." Stiles shakes his head, little does Isaac know.

The Jeep soon comes to a stop and Stiles' door is getting yanked open and he's pulled out the Jeep.

"Damn calm down, didn't you just see him like yesterday or something?" Erica scoffs as she steps out the Jeep, followed by Isaac.

Emmett ignores her comment and hugs Stiles tighter. "I missed you." He whispers.

"I missed you too, babe. But next time don't yank Roscoe's door like that, it'll damage it." Stiles chuckles when Emmett scoffs and pulls away.

"Sometimes I think you love Roscoe more than me." Emmett pouts.

"Well, I mean he has been with me through hell and back." Stiles shrugs, Emmett just gapes at him.

"Oh relax, Em. You're the same way with your car." Rosalie scoffs as she walks out the house. "Oh you brought Isaac with you." She says giddily.

Isaac just waves shyly and blushes. "Hey Rosalie." He says.

Rosalie grins and walks up to him. "Hey Isaac."

Isaac just blushes at their closeness, they had been talking for a few weeks, Isaac is just scared to ask her out on a date. He's afraid of rejection.

"Ugh, if I see one more relationship, I'm going to end it." Erica groans causing everyone to turn to her. "Don't look at me like that, I'm single so let me hate." She rolls her eyes.

Stiles chuckles and walks over to her. "You'll find someone, I promise. But for now, we need to tell the Cullens what you told me." He says softly.

Erica reluctantly nods.

"Tell us what?" Emmett asks.

"You'll find out, tell Edward to bring Bella, the more that we have, the better." Stiles says grabbing his boyfriend's hand and leading Isaac and Erica into the Cullen's house.

🩸

Well the Cullens took the information well, Alice had claimed that Isaac and Erica were bound to find out about them by her vision.

They had promised to help them, whenever they need because so far Alice hadn't gotten a vision of when the pack will be coming. So they assume they have some time.

Right now, everyone is at a clearing in the woods, just hanging out and play fighting.

"Alright, it's mines and Bella's turn." Stiles speaks up, everyone turns towards the twins, a confused look on their faces.