16•Feelings(Emmett's part)

𝓔𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓮 door of the house and goes straight to the living room, he sits down and sighs.

Stiles is his true mate, he has what he ever wanted. Since he had learned about true mates, he was excited to meet his, to be happy with them, love them unconditionally and protect them from any danger. But now he has it, he feels incomplete. Like there's something missing, more like someone.

He shakes his head, getting rid of any possible thoughts that will surface.

He closes his eyes and takes an unneeded breath of air.

His eyes slowly fall open when he hears someone walk in and sit down in front of him, they soon land on Rosalie who's looking at him fondly. "Carlisle told me to come talk to you, since we're more closer." She says softly and it's odd for Rosalie since she's always rough toned.

"There's nothing to talk about, thank you for coming but you can go now." Emmett waves off as he lays his head in his hands, leaning forward and just staring at the glass table.

Rosalie sighs. "Em, I known you for years, hell we dated for half of those years. I know when something is bothering you, I know it's not the same with Stiles, but you can talk to me." She says softly, looking at him with a small smile.

Emmett looks at her and a sigh leaves his lips, as if a weight on his mind is lifted, everything comes spilling out.

"I have waited years to find my true mate and when I finally got him, I feel incomplete and it's complicated. Yesterday, Stiles had me and Paul sit together in the same room. At first I wasn't sure of it, but at the end I liked it. Like I finally felt complete, but it's hard. Because I can't possibly have feelings for a shifter when I already have and love Stiles. It feels like I'm betraying him." Emmett says desperately.

"Did you talk to Stiles about it?" Rosalie asks.

"Yes, and he said it was fine. That he has feelings for Paul too, but me and Paul can't be with each other." Emmett stresses.

"And why's that?" Rosalie raises a brow.

"Because our kind hate each other, but I don't hate him. I want to hate him, like really fucking bad. But when he called me a blood sucker yesterday, it hurt. God, it hurt so bad. It felt like a part of me was getting ripped out my chest, but I have Stiles. Rosalie I don't know what to do, I can't think straight." He groans.

"Nothing about you is straight." Rosalie jokes but one glare from Emmett, she gets serious again. "Sorry, not the time for jokes."

"You think." Emmett rolls his eyes.

"All jokes asides Em, I think you have to let the past go. We've spent years upon years hating the shifters, but we have to let it go. If you have feelings for Paul, just admit it. Because you might be immortal but it'll will still hurt. So just say fuck it and go for what you want." Rosalie smiles at him.

"But what about Stiles? He's my true mate." Emmett tries.

"So," She shrugs. "You love Stiles and you have feelings for Paul, nobody said you can't have both and if they did, I'll kill them myself. Talk about it with them, tell them how you feel. I bet you, Stiles already knows and is waiting for you to see it, because since he's Paul's imprint he has a pull to Paul just like he has a pull to you. So you three have to sit down and talk." Rosalie says softly but also sternly.

"Stiles already knows, he actually wants me and Paul to be together." Emmett says.

"Exactly my point, Stiles will do anything to make you happy and I guarantee you that you and Paul being in a relationship with him, will make his wet dreams come true." Rosalie grins.

Emmett chuckles slightly and gets up. "You're right, I'm Emmett Cullen, who fought a bear to death. Why am I scared of some feelings, I got this." He shakes his hands to hype himself up.

"Yes you are, now go get your mans!" Rosalie yells.

Emmett grins and he speeds out the house and lets his gut guide him through the woods.

________________________________________