10•Cliff jumping

𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝔀𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 down the beach, hoping to see Paul. He was kinda bored and Emmett was helping his family set up for the baseball game tomorrow.

He sighs and just lets his mind wander, he loves Emmett with all his heart, but he can't help but feel like there's something missing.

He had asked Emmett about it and he feels the same way, but they don't know what it is.

And with Paul, after a week of talking to him, he feels an attraction to him. First he was guilty because he thought he was being unfaithful to Emmett, but his boyfriend reassured him that it was okay.

He just needs to find out why him and Emmett feels uncompleted?

Just then, arms wrap around Stiles' neck and hands cover his eyes.

"Guess who?" A gruff voice says, his tone dripping with amusement.

"Uh, Jacob?" Stiles jokes, he gets a huff and growl in response before the hands are off his eyes, he turns around and smiles at Paul. "Hey Paul."

How can Paul stay mad at that smile, it always worms his heart, he needs to tell Stiles that he's his imprint, but as much as he hates Emmett, he doesn't want to jeopardize their relationship.

Trust him, it's hurting him to admit that but he can't stands to see Stiles sad and that will exactly happen if he tells Stiles and then ruin his and Emmett's relationship.

What the shifter doesn't know is that he actually has feelings for the vampire, but his hatred overpowers that so much that he can't tell.

"Hey, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with the blood suc-I mean, Emmett." Paul corrects himself when Stiles sends him a look.

Stiles chuckles and looks at him. "Not right now, they're setting up for a baseball game for tomorrow. I was bored and wanted to hang with you." He shrugs.

Stiles doesn't know how that one sentence makes Paul's chest squeeze with giddy.

"Oh, ok. We can go cliff jumping, I was just about to head over there, the other guys are there." Paul offers.

"Other guys?" Stiles asks confused.

"Yeah, the rest of the pack. We usually go cliff jumping on days like this, you wanna go?" Paul smiles at him.

Stiles thinks about it, he has nothing better to do. "Sure, lets go." Even though it's cloudy today, it isn't that cold. Just a little breeze here and there.

Paul smiles and leads the way to the cliff.

🩸

As Stiles follows Paul, he can hear laughter and shouting getting closer the more he walks.

They soon stop at a clearing, Stiles looks around and the view from here is amazing. The cliff overlooks the trees and shows a beautiful mountain. There's a group of guys play fighting as they are all shirtless.

They soon stop when they notice Paul and Stiles there.

"Who's this?" One of the taller guys looks at Stiles weirdly.

"He's Bella's brother, Stiles." Paul says, looking at Sam.

Sam looks back at Paul, his eyes slightly growing wide at the introduction. This is the one Paul imprinted on? Interesting.