19• Edward and Bella

𝓔𝓭𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 up at the sky, admiring the crescent moon. They're still at prom but they wanted alone time so they decided to go outside, Bella really just wanted to talk to him.

She sighs and looks towards Edward to see the vampire already looking at her.

"Can I ask you a question and you have to be completely honest with me." Bella looks at him with an expression he can't quite pinpoint.

"Yeah, go ahead." Edward nods at her.

"Why do you hate my brother so much, he's been nothing but nice to you." She looks at him, trying to make out his expression.

Edward looks down at the ground and shrugs. "I don't know." He says.

"You do know, just tell me." She orders softly.

"I guess it's probably because I can't hear his thoughts also." Edward shrugs.

"You can't hear mines and you don't hate me, what's the real reason?" Bella pries softly.

"Fine," Edward sighs. "It's because he's better than me." He says and Bella gives him a look. "He has no problem showing who he really is, he doesn't care what people think about him. He doesn't hear everyone thoughts about him and he's loved by everyone. It took me 20 years for the rest of the family to fully love me and it only took him a couple of hours, I don't mean to be hateful to Stiles. It just happens." He rants and Bella is caught by surprise.

She never would've took Edward as the insecure type, he usually looks calm and care free, but she guess everyone has insecurities. Even 100 year old vampires.

She doesn't say anything, she just pulls her lover into a hug and lets her spark ingulf him with warmness and Edward lets her. Feeling like he can show emotion in front of her, because she won't judge or make fun of him.

"Stiles is like that, hell I'm his sister and I hated him for like two years when we were younger because he was so open and true to himself. But then he helped me realize that everyone won't be the same, I'm the awkward and introvert sister and he's the calm and extrovert brother. I understand that he can be overwhelming, but don't hate him. He actually wants to be your friend, he was going to try and win you over but I told him not to." Bella says softly, rubbing her hand up and down Edward's back.

"I'll try to be nice to him, but he's still annoying so It'll take some time." Edward agrees, feeling a little weird for showing this much emotion.

Bella chuckles. "At least you'll try." She shrugs.

Suddenly both of their phone dings simultaneously. Pulling away, the two pull out their phones and sees that it's a message from the group chat.

Looking at each other briefly, Bella opens her phone and looks at the text.

🩸The Cullens and Swan twins🩸

Mischief💜🦢: We need your help at the clearing in the woods!

Bella looks up at Edward, without saying anything he gets up and crouches down. Bella jumps onto his back and he speeds off into the woods.

________________________________________