7• Beach

𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓼 twin sister as they walk down the beach, their shoes digging in the sand while the water sways against shore.

"What are we even doing here?" He asks her.

Bella shrugs and takes a quick glance at him. "I just wanted to get fresh air, why did you come if you didn't want to?" She fires back.

"Because I can." Stiles pouts.

"So stop complaining." Bella rolls her eyes.

Stiles huffs and keeps walking, looking down he sees a rock. He gasps and crouches down, he picks it up and sees another. Smiling he starts to grab every rock that grabs his attention.

Bella looks down at her brother who is crawling all over the sand picking up rocks, she shakes her head fondly at him.

Stiles is too good for this world, yes he had his moments but look at him.

Stiles may seem like he doesn't have problems, but he does everyone does.

Like right now, Stiles is showing signs of ADHD.

"Ooh." Stiles gasps when he sees something shine in the distance, he gets up and rushes over to it.

"Bella!"

Turning away from Stiles, Bella sees Jacob coming towards her in a grey jacket.

"Jacob, hey." Bella smiles and walks over to him.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Jacob asks her, mesmerized by her beauty.

"We're just taking a walk, but Stiles got distracted and now he's digging for rocks." Bella points to Stiles who found a glass bottle and is now putting rocks in them.

Jacob chuckles and shakes his head. "Mind if we take a walk, I need to talk to you about something." Jacob looks to her.

Bella purse her lips and looks back Stiles. "Uh, yeah. Stiles!" She yells, her brother looks back at her. "I'll be back."

Stiles sends her a thumbs up and Jacob and Bella starts to walk down the beach.

Stiles hums to himself as he turns back around, he looks around the area he's in and spots a purple rock. Gasping for the third time today, he rushes to it.

Suddenly he bumps into something and falls on his ass.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean that." Stiles apologies before looking up.

"It's fine, just watch it next." A gruff voice huffs.

Surprised at the sudden rudeness, he looks up and is met with a shirtless tan guy standing in front of him.

"Jeez, no need to be rude." Stiles scoffs and stands back up, his glass bottle in his hand. It was shape as a heart and it was a shade of red. Making the rocks look nice inside of it.

He dusts himself off and looks back at guy to see him staring at him with wide eyes.

He watches as the guy wobbles a little before falling to his knees.

"Whoa dude, you okay." Stiles rushes to his side, keeping his still so he doesn't fall on his face.

What he didn't expect was to feel a shock run down his arm where he touched the guy. Suddenly he feels something, but he doesn't know what.

The touch seems to take the guy out of the trance, he abruptly gets up and turns around to him. Doing all that so fast made Stiles stumble back and nearly fall.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, uh, I'm sorry for getting mad at you, please forgive me." The guy says looking at Stiles desperately.

"Whoa calm down, it's fine. Everyone gets mad at one point." Stiles chuckles, the guy nods dumbly. "I'm Stiles by the way." He introduces.