25•Reunion

𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 Stiles' heart stop, he looks at Bella as tears start to form in his eyes. "No, you're lying." He shakes his head in denial.

"I'm not, Alice saw it in a vision. Silas is alive, Stiles." Bella says softly.

"No." He shakes his head again, the tears finally coming down. "No, he died. I saw it with my own eyes, he isn't alive." His breathing starts to pick up speed, he takes a deep breath but it makes it worse. His hand flies to the collar of his shirt and pulls at it, trying to get air into his lungs. "N-no, he died, h-he-"

He suddenly falls backwards and starts to crawl until his back hits the wall. "No." He buries his head in his hands and rocks back and forth, it's getting harder to breathe and he feels like he's dying.

"W-what do we do?!" Emmett yells as he watches his lover rock back and forth, chanting 'no' over and over.

"He's having a panic attack, you need him to listen to you. When he gets panic attacks, he tends to go into another world, first step is to make him know you're there." Bella rushes out.

Paul nods and rushes to Stiles side, he gently moves the latter's hands away from his face and lifts his chin. "Baby, can you hear me."

Stiles just looks at him, his breathing rapid and his eyes glazed over.

"Hey, Stiles, come on. Give me a sign that you can hear me." Paul pats his cheek slightly.

Stiles looks at his eyes and gives a little nod. "Good, now follow my breathing." He takes the spark's hand and puts it on his chest. "In and out, baby. In and out." He says softly, Stiles tries to do it but it doesn't work.

His breathing isn't slowing down.

"It's not working, what do we do?!" Emmett yells at Bella, his eyes frantic.

"Uh, I don't know, um, kiss him." Bella stresses.

"What?" Emmett asks.

"Kiss him damnit!" Bella shouts.

Without another word, Paul crashes his lips against Stiles'.

Everything slows down in the room, everyone watching the scene happening. Scared for Stiles.

Stiles breathing stops and Paul feels him kiss back, pulling away the two look at each other. "Better?" Paul asks.

"Much better." Stiles nods as a smile crosses his lips, he goes to stand up but Paul keeps him sitting.

"You just had a panic attack, rest for a little. You scared all of us." Paul breathes out softly.

"Sorry." Stiles apologizes.

Emmett sighs and walks over to him, sitting down when he's on the other side of Stiles. "There's no need to be sorry, babe." Emmett says.

"But I overreacted-"

"No you didn't," Emmett cuts him off. "You just found out that your brother who you thought was dead is actually alive, of course you'll react that way." He rubs Stiles' inner thigh with his thumb.

"Yeah, Alice." Stiles looks at the pixie girl. "Are you sure you saw Silas?" He asks, part of him hoping that she wasn't mistaken.

"Light brown hair, green eyes, moles on his face, slightly rectangular face structure and looks like he hates everyone?" Alice asks.

"Yeah, you definitely saw him." Stiles nods his head.

"Wait, if he's your brother, how does he have green eyes?" Isaac asks him.