17•It's about time

𝓟𝓪𝓾𝓵 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓪 stop at edge of a flower field, it's the field that divides his pack's land with the Cullen coven.

His hearing pics up something and he looks forward to see Emmett stop at the other side of the field, they stare at each other.

Watching as the moonlight glows on them.

"Finally, I've been waiting for hours." An angelic voice grabs their attention.

Turning their heads they see Stiles sitting on a tree branch, he then jumps off it and lands perfectly on the ground.

Stiles gets up and looks between the two males. "Come, sit with me." He takes a sit in the flower field, he watches as Paul and Emmett hesitatingly make their way from either side of the field to sit next to him.

His eyes sparkle with amusement as they both sit down, making sure to keep a distance between each other.

Stiles sighs and leans back, letting his spark run through his veins as he's suddenly surrounded by the feeling of safety.

Looking up at the sky, Stiles smiles at the full moon. "It's a nice night today." He admires as the stars twinkle in the cloudless sky.

Paul and Emmett looks up and they find themselves admiring the view.

Stiles looks at the two males in front of him, this is what he wanted. To be with people who care about him, looking at them now makes him happy. How they're looking up at sky like there's nothing wrong in the world, he doesn't only want them hut he needs them, and he prays to all the gods he believes in that Paul and Emmett have finally came to terms with their feelings.

Paul sighs and starts to talk. "I finally figured it out." This catches both of their attention.

When Emmett and Stiles looks at him, Paul suddenly feels overwhelmed. But that's not going to stop him, he's tired of the denial. "I have strong feelings for the two of you, I know that me and Emmett can't get along, but I want to be with him as much as I want to be with Stiles." He finally admits out loud.

Emmett chuckles and breathes out. "At first I was going to lie, but I'm tired of doing that, so here goes nothing. Every since Stiles came into my life, I was happy. He was my true mate and I finally felt what love really meant. But then I felt like something was missing and that was you Paul, I know that I'm a blood sucker and you're a shifter but I'm done with denying my feelings for you. I want you as much as I want Stiles." Emmett admits and it feels like a huge weight is taken off his shoulders.

"Yes!" Stiles exclaims causing the other two to look at him. "Gods it took you guys long enough, I was going absolute mad with you two. The sexual tension between you guys are undeniably suffocating." He sighs as he rubs his hands over his eyes.

Emmett chuckles at his lover's dramatics. "I'm relief myself, Rosalie had to put me in my place. Oh, And Paul." He looks to the shifter.

Paul looks at him, being entranced by the smile on Emmett's face.

"I know it may seem weird but I want you to be with us, Stiles is your imprint and he's my true mate, I don't know what we are to each other but it's clear that we have feelings for each other. I want to give this a try." Emmett says sincerely.

"I'll like that." Paul smiles genuinely at him.

"Awesome! Now kiss." Stiles yells eagerly, wanting to see the action so bad.

"Okay, calm down. That's a bit much, baby steps love, baby steps." Emmett says bashfully.

Stiles pouts and lets a sigh of defeat escape his lips. "Shame, that kiss would've been hot. All well, at least you two can cuddle me." He wiggles his eyebrows as he lays down on the flower field.