Bonus chapter: Wedding

𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓼 𝓪𝓼 𝓔𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓽 rubs his chest to calm him down. "Hm." Stiles hums when he feels Paul trail kisses down his neck. It has been a week since the three of them proposed, the best week they had. "Not today Paul." He sighs.

"What? I'm just kissing you." Paul says innocently.

Stiles feels Paul's hand start to slowly trail down his stomach, he lets out a chuckle when he feels Emmett's hand follow. "Both of you stop, before I sleep in a different room until we get married." He threatens, instantly he feels both of their hands stop in their tracks.

Paul looks up at him with wide eyes. "You wouldn't dare."

Stiles grins at him. "Continue and see what happens." He raises a challenging brow, when he doesn't falter Paul lets out a whine before flopping onto the bed to rest his head in Stiles' neck.

Emmett chuckles, he turns to his side and wraps his arm around Stiles and Paul's waist, pulling them closer to each other. "I love you two." He whispers and kisses Stiles head.

Paul grabs Emmett's hand and interlocks their fingers together. "We love you too." He sighs out.

A smile spread on Stiles' face, he likes when they cuddle like this. When they're all three together, this is how he wants to live. "Mieczysław." Stiles says suddenly.

Emmett and Paul lift their heads to look at him with confused eyes. "What?" They ask simultaneously.

"That's my real name, Mieczysław Swan." Stiles watches as a light shines in Emmett's yellow eyes.

Memories of their first interaction swims through Emmett's head as he smiles down at Stiles. You have to try harder than that, Emmett. Stiles' teasing voice rings throughout his head. "Mieczysław." Emmett repeats.

Stiles looks at him shocked, not expecting him to say it correctly. "Yeah." He sighs, smiling at the vampire.

"It fits you." Paul says softly, burying his head back into Stiles' neck to soak in his scent.

Emmett pulls Stiles in a quick kiss before laying back down. Stiles sighs out. "I love you guys so much."

🩸

Stiles looks to Isaac with wide scared eyes. "Do I look good, is my hair messed up? Oh god what if I trip? Or drop the rings?" He panics.

Erica sighs and walks up to him. She raises her hand and slaps the back of his head. "Calm down."

Stiles squeaks out as he rubs his head. "Hey, you're not supposed to hit a groom on his wedding day." He pouts at the blonde.

Isaac chuckles and shakes his head. "You'll be fine." He fixes Stiles' suit, he looks at the shorter male with a smile. "Trust me, I don't think Emmett and Paul will care if you look messed up or you trip or drop the rings. You got this." He says softly.

Stiles smiles and nods. "Yes, you're right, I'm Stiles mother fucking Swan."

Just then the door opens and in walks Bella and Charlie. "I can't believe that my son is getting married, I'm going to cry." Charlie walks over to him.

Stiles pulls him into a hug and chuckles. "Don't cry, you can do that on Bella's wedding." He jokes as they pull away. He looks to his sister to see her tearing up. "Awe Bells, come here." He pulls her into a hug.

Bella hugs her brother tightly. "You did it, you're finally getting married." She says before pulling away.

"I am." Stiles smiles.