2•School

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓯𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓸𝓷 Stiles' door, he waits a little before opening it slowly. What he sees makes his heart melt.

There's both of his kids laying together, Bella is facing the wall on the other side of the room while Stiles is facing him, with his stuffed fox tightly wrapped in his arms.

He smiles and slowly walks over to the bed. "Sti, Bell, it's time to wake up." He shakes both of them.

The twins groan simultaneously and duck under the covers.

"10 more minutes." Stiles grumbles.

"What he said." Bella groans as she tightens her hold on the blanket.

Charlie chuckles at how they can be so similar sometimes. "Come on kiddos, you're going to be late for school."

Stiles pokes his head out of the blanket and looks to the clock on his nightstand.

7:59

It reads in big red numbers.

"Shit!" Stiles exclaims, he yanks the blanket off of him and hurries out of bed.

Charlie had to step back because Stiles almost punched him in the face, Bella's head soon pops out of the blanket and she looks to the clock also. Seeing the time, her eyes widens and she also yanks the blanket off of her.

"I call the shower first!" Stiles yells as he starts to run out of his room.

"No!" Bella jumps up running after him.

"Fuck you!" She yells when he slams the door on her face, she grumbles and walks to her room.

Charlie just chuckles at his children's antics, he's happy that they have the type of relationship they have because some siblings don't.

Stiles and Bella aren't afraid to show affection towards each other, they'll hug, say I love you to each other and they won't fuss about it.

"Breakfast will be ready when you two are done!" Charlie calls out as he starts to walk down the stairs, he hears two separate muffled okays before he reaches the last step.

🩸

The Swan twins both walk out their rooms and stops in their tracks as they see what the other is wearing.

Bella is wearing blue jeans, a gray long sleeve with a green bowling shirt on top, a pair of converse on her feet.

Stiles is wearing black tight jeans, a red and black plaid long sleeve with a white shirt underneath, he has on some black and white vans.

"You look good." They both say at the same time.

The two smile at each other before making their way downstairs, another thing about the twins, they completely dress differently.

Charlie turns around at the sound of footsteps and smiles at his kids. "Are you two ready for your first day of school?" He asks excitedly.

"I'm not, but Stiles is." Bella sighs as she sits at the dining room table once Charlie puts a plate of food on it.

"Oh trust me I'm only excited because I want to see how hot the guys are in the school." Stiles grins as Charlie hands him a bowl of cap n crunch. "Oh you're the best." He sighs and shoves a spoon full of cereal in his mouth.

"Is getting with a hot guy all you think about it?" Bella rolls her eyes at her brother.

"Well yeah, I'm pretty good in all my subjects especially History so why not worry about what guy I want to date." Stiles shrugs, sitting across from his sister.