5•Picnic

I kinda lowkey forgot the timeline for the movies, so if it seems a little rushed with everything is because of that.

I'm sorry.

Also Paul isn't going to be introduced in this chapter, I'm truly sorry😔

______________________________________

𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 mirror and smiles at his outfit. He's wearing a black shirt, blue jeans that hug his butt perfectly and a pair of vans.

He runs his hand through his hair trying to at least keep it tame before making his way downstairs.

He walks into the kitchen and Bella looks up at him. "Where are you going?" She asks.

"Emmett asked me out on a date." Stiles grins, this gathers both his father and sister's attention.

"Didn't you guys just met yesterday?" Bella raises a brow.

"So? He works fast, and plus you basically fell for Edward yesterday." He smirks.

"Who's this Edward and Emmett guy?" Charlie asks his children.

The Swan twins look at each other, having a silent conversation with their eyes.

"Don't do that." Charlie looks between his kids.

They grin and look back at their father. "Do what?" They ask innocently.

"That, it's weird. Now tell me who these guys are?" Charlie crosses his arms over his chest.

"What guys?" Stiles batts his eyes.

"Edward and Em-"

The ring of the doorbell cuts Charlie off.

"Oh it's the mailman, I'll go answer it!" Stiles perks up, he grabs a piece of toast and starts to head for the door.

"Stiles! Who is this Emmett guy?!" Charlie chases after his son.

"I don't know what you're talking about dad!" Stiles calls over his shoulder before opening the door, Emmett is standing there. He wearing a white shirt, that hugs everyone ripple and muscle on his torso, he has on black pants and black shoes.

"Wow." Stiles breathes, mesmerized by the Greek god in front of him.

"Hey-"

Emmett is cut short by Charlie yelling. "Stiles Swan! You get back here right now!"

Stiles looks over his shoulder to see Charlie coming towards him.

"Shit." Stiles cuss, he grabs his keys and hurries out the door. "Sorry dad, love you!" He grabs Emmett's hand and starts to pull him to the latter's car.

Pushing Emmett inside the driver seat, he rushes to the passenger side. "Drive!" He yells, Emmett is shocked but he still steps in the pedal.

"Oh, you're punished when you get home." Charlie grits as the car speeds down the road. He turns around and looks to Bella. "You, who is Edward?"

"Huh? I can't hear you, bye." Bella says before rushing down the stairs and to her car.

Charlie just stands in the middle of the street gaping. What just happened?

🩸

Emmett parks the car in front of the tree line and looks over to Stiles, the other male looks back at him. The two just sit there and stare, getting lost in each other's eyes.