31•Call for help

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 of the Cullen coven looks at his two sons with confused eyes. "It will be highly appreciated if you explain further, instead of just barging into my office." Carlisle sighs.

"Bella suddenly is unresponsive, she didn't answer me, all she did was look at me for like two seconds and looked away. She ignored me too, and she never does that." Edward stresses, his eyebrows coming together in worried.

"It's the same with Stiles, he usually kisses us when he gets up and he always wants one of us to take a shower with him, there's something wrong with them Carlisle." Emmett looks at his adoptive father desperately.

Just then a knock is sounded at the office door.

"You may come in." Carlisle calls out, his is soon taken by surprise when Alex walks into the room.

"Uh, Silas isn't responding to me and he hasn't gotten out of bed." This is the first time that Alex showed emotion since being here, he's usually straight faced all the time but to see him with big, wide, worried eyes is shocking.

"Okay, for starters try to bring them down here, it'll be better to see what the damage is if they're together." Carlisle says, his brain racking over any possibility.

The three nod and goes their separate ways to get their lovers.

🩸

The three Swan siblings all sit on the living room couch, their backs pressed against the cushion as they stare ahead blankly. "What's wrong with them?" Rosalie asks.

"That's the million dollar question." Carlisle sighs. "Alice, can you see into their futures?" He asks the petite girl.

"No I can't, it's like their cut off from my gift." She frowns.

"Yeah it's with mines too, I can't feel their emotions." Jasper agrees.

"Okay, so if you're gifts are not working on them. Then It is bad." Carlisle nods, trying to keep himself and his family together.

Isaac frowns and walks over to Stiles as Liam walks over to Silas.

Isaac grabs his hand. "Stiles, hey buddy." He starts off. "I don't know if you can hear me or not, but if you can give me a sign. Anything will work." He says desperately.

He waits, hoping that his bestfriend will do something.

Liam crouches down in front of Silas, he looks at the person he came to see as a father figure and whines lowly. "Si, please give me a sign that you can hear us, please anything." He pleads.

Silas' head slowly turns towards him, at first it sparks hope in Liam but it dies out once Silas looks at away again m. He can't help it, he starts to cry.

Alex is quick to pull Liam up and hug him to his chest. "It's okay pup, he'll be okay." He rubs the werewolf's back, Liam just sobs into his chest, feeling safe in his arms.

"I am going to make a call." Carlisle says before heading over to his office to call an old friend.

Emmett just looks at Stiles, his mind racing with thoughts. What could possibly make Stiles like this? Especially Bella and Silas, they were all perfectly literately yesterday, what's happening.

"That's probably the only reasonable answer that we all have." Edward says out of the blue, they all turn to him to see the vampire looking at Isaac.