8•I love you

𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓪 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 Stiles is laying in bed, his stuffed fox in his arms while Emmett looks around his room.

"You read?" Emmett looks at him before going to his book collections on the other side of his room.

"Obviously, but most of them are gay romance." Stiles shrugs.

"Really?" Emmett picks up a random book.

"Mhm, especially if they have smut in it." Stiles grins.

"What's smut?" Emmett asks, Stiles just chuckles and sits up.

"You don't need to worry about that." Stiles shakes his head.

Emmett nods and puts the book down, he moves away and goes to his nightstand where a heart shaped bottle lies with rocks inside it. "When did you get this?" He asks, confused about it the object.

"Oh yesterday, me and Bella went for a walk at the beach and-"

"The beach?" Emmett snaps his head towards his direction, a low growl irrupting from his chest.

"Whoa calm down, yes we went to the beach, didn't know is was that big of a deal." Stiles chuckles softly.

"It's because that's the mutts side!" Emmett snaps.

"First of all, lower your tone and second, it's not a big deal." Stiles looks at him with a raised brow.

"Sorry." Emmett apologies. "It's just I don't like them, you're my true mate so hearing that you went there, I snapped."

Stiles shakes his head. "It's fine, but next time to scream at me." He slowly, Emmett nods. "Also Paul helped me pick out those rocks."

Emmett growls but sighs. "As long as it was him, the others I can stand but Paul is alright." He shrugs.

Stiles chuckles and opens up his arms, Emmett doesn't waste time and falls into his arms eagerly.

Stiles chuckles at the eagerness, he moves back until his back hits the headboard and Emmett lays more onto Stiles and buries his head into the latter's chest.

"You're too big to cuddle into me." Stiles snorts, instead of moving the vampire he just lays his hands on Emmett's back.

"You're comfortable and warm, I liked cuddling into you." Emmett mumbles into his chest.

What Stiles says next surprises them both.

"I love you." He blurt out.

Emmett pulls away and looks up at him, his eyes the size of saucers.

"Shit, uh, I didn't mean to say that. It just came out, don't get me wrong I do love you and I know it's to early in the relationship to feel this strongly about you. But I do, I can't lie about that. You don't have to say it back, I'll understand if you don't love me back-You know, lets just forget I said that." Stiles rambles as he looks anywhere but Emmett.

The latter looks at Stiles before he breaks into a huge grin. Lurching forward he tackles Stiles to the bed.

"Emmett!" Stiles squeals in surprise.

Emmett pulls his head back and looks down at him. "I love you too, so much." Emmett says.

Stiles is shock but he breaks into a grin nonetheless. "Good." He breathes out.

Emmett's smile widens and he starts to kiss all over Stiles' face. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I.Love.You." He ends it with a kiss on his lips.

Stiles giggles and wraps his arms around the vampire's body, he smiles when he feels Emmett bury his head into his chest again, listening to his heartbeat.