29•Gifts

𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓽𝓸 Bella on the couch as he eats his 4th spicy chicken sandwich of the night. Bella looks at her brother with a raised brow. "How many of those did you have?" She asks.

"This is my fourth one, they're delicious." He sighs as he takes another bite and then shoves some curly fries into it.

"You're going to have the shits, you know that right?" Bella chuckles.

"Oh trust me I won't, I don't know why but my stomach never really hurts when I eat a lot of spicy things." Stiles shrugs.

Just then, Silas comes bounding over to their seats. "Hello, little siblings." He grins at them, he takes the sandwich from Stiles and takes a huge bite.

The twins just watch, waiting for the spiciness to kick in.

Silas chews and chews, he coughs and pats his chest as immense heat runs through his mouth. "Oh god, what is that." He passes the sandwich back to Stiles.

"A spicy chicken sandwich." Stiles shrugs and takes another bite, seemingly not making any reaction to the hotness.

Silas coughs and he starts to turn red. "It burns, what did Esme put in that." He chokes out.

"I don't know, but it's delicious. This will be a lesson to not snatch food out of people's hands." Stiles grins up at him, Silas punches his arm before stumbling away to look for water.

Everything is perfect, everyone is getting along well. There's no arguing, Isaac and Erica are talking with Rosalie and Jacob. Liam and Seth are shyly talking together at a snack table, everyone's happy.

Suddenly the lights dim and everything goes silent.

"Happy birthday to you." Esme's voice sings softly.

The twins look up to see her holding a two tier purple and yellow cake, with a 1 and 8 on the top as she slowly walks over to the couch.

"Happy birthday to you." She sings again and this time is joined by everyone else.

Stiles takes the last bite of his sandwich before getting up with Bella, they look around the room. Everyone's face is lit up with joy as they sing to the twins.

Stiles' eyes lands on his two lovers who is looking at him, and only him.

"Happy birthday dear Stiles and Bella, happy birthday to you." The songs comes to an end.

"Make a wish!" Rosalie shouts from the back.

Stiles and Bella looks at each other, they smile and blow out one candle each.

Everyone claps and the lights turn back on, everyone goes their separate ways expect the twin's lovers.

Emmett and Paul walks over to Stiles, their smiles a big as ever.

"I missed you." Stiles mumbles and pulls them both in a hug.

"You was with us 20 minutes ago." Paul chuckles.

"I still missed you." Stiles shrugs before pulling away, giving each of them a kiss on their lips.

"Alright, it's present time!" Alice exclaims excitedly, everyone agrees and they move to the living room.

Charlie walks in with a piece of cake on a plate in his hand, he looks up and stops mid chew. "Oh, sorry I couldn't wait." He apologizes.

Everyone chuckles and they all gather closer as the twins sit on the couch.

Alice looks at them excitedly before passing a yellow wrapped present to Bella and a purple on to Stiles. "This is from me and Jasper." She smiles at them before skipping over to her true mate.