28•Birthday

𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓼 at the flower field that is pretty far from the Cullen's house, seeing his sister take a seat he follows.

Stiles just looks at Bella while she picks at the flower, trying to gather the courage to say what she wants to say.

"I been thinking about Edward turning me into a vampire." She blurts out.

Stiles looks at her. "Why the sudden idea?" He asks calmly.

"The conversation earlier had me thinking, you said that we are meant to be vampires and I agree, I want to be one. I love Edward so much that I can't stand to be without him, I can't imagine me getting old and him staying like that." Bella admits.

Stiles nods. "When you think of the future, what do you see?"

Bella takes a while to answer, letting her mind wander, after a while she speaks. "I see me and Edward happily married and living in a house on a beach, I see you, Emmett and Paul being our neighbors." Bella smiles. "I see Silas visiting us with Alex, I see Erica and Isaac coming to family game night. I see all of us laughing and talking on Christmas, I see us having thanksgiving dinner together. I see a happy life, Stiles." Bella says softly.

Stiles nods and smiles. "Then you have it, you have to turn into a vampire." He points out.

"But what about you?" Bella asks sadly.

"I want to turn into a vampire also, I can't even imagine being away from Emmett and Paul for a whole day." Stiles scoffs.

"You love them, don't you." Bella states simply.

"Of course I do, this is what I ever wanted. To feel loved, to be loved by others, I'm loved by you, mom and dad. But Emmett and Paul's love is different, it's what makes me get up in the morning, it reminds that they're there for me no matter what. Words can't even describe how much I love them, next month we're going to be 18 and I'm happy with what I have. I want to marry Paul and Emmett, I can't see a further without them. They're the ones, and I'm not saying this because I'm Emmett's true mate and Paul imprinted on me. I'm saying this because the human part of me thinks that way, my spark works with supernatural nature. It's meant to find a place to rest in my significant other and it found Emmett and Paul. But my human part, my human part wants Paul and Emmett in any way possible. I love them, so much." Stiles rambles, finally getting everything off his chest.

Bella smiles and pulls him into a hug.

"We got this, this is our story, we make the rules and the way we live our life." She says softly as Stiles cuddles into her.

The twins just sit there, relaxing as they watch the sunset.

🩸

Today is September 13th, the twins birthday.

Stiles is woken up by someone kissing him on the lips, he feels the person smile when he starts to kiss back.

Opening his eyes, he sees that it's Paul who's kissing him. "Happy birthday." He smiles down at his lover.

"Thank you." Stiles returns the smile.

He looks to his side to see Emmett laying there in all his glory. "Happy birthday, beautiful." He whispers and leans forward to capture Stiles' lips.

"Thanks." Stiles mumbles against his lip.

He suddenly feels another pair of lips kissing at his neck before they start to trail down his naked torso.