6•Bully

I'm just using google for the timeline of the movies, so if you don't see stuff as accurate it's because of that.

I don't want you guys thinking that I'm a fake twilight fan because of that, it's just hard to remember all of that. I watched the movies so many times that it should be engraved in my brain by now, but it isn't and I'm sad about that.

So bare with me, PLEASE😭

____________________________________

𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵 of a month in Forks for Stiles. He has been here for a month now, his relationship with Emmett is going amazing. The two had agreed to keep it secret and it's going well, the only people that knows is Bella and Rosalie.

Of course Charlie knows, but he's Stiles' father so of course he knows.

What Stiles found surprising was that he was Emmett's true mate. The bigger male had literally told him last week because he claimed that it was eating him alive by not telling him. Stiles was actually excited, because it only been a month and he thinks he loves Emmett already. Call him crazy, but he does.

Right now is a Wednesday morning and the Swan twins are in the Jeep driving to school.

"So, how are you and Edward?" Stiles asks his twins sister.

Bella looks up from her book and frowns.

"I don't know, he's been avoiding. Like I'm some type of plague." She shrugs.

Stiles feels a pang of guilt in his chest, he knows why Edward is avoiding her. Emmett had told him that Bella was Edward's singer. At first he was confused about what it meant but Emmett explained it for him.

He promised the other male to not tell Bella because Edward wanted to tell her. But the question, is when will he tell her?

"You should talk to him, confront him about it. Because you sulking about it is making me feel some type of way." Stiles says.

"And what way is that?" Bella raises a brow at him.

"I don't know, but if you don't tell him. I will and it won't be as nice, because he's hurting you by not talking to you." Stiles parks the Jeep in front of the school.

"You have to stop being protective of me, I can take care of myself." Bella sighs.

"I know Bells, but I love you and you're my sister and hey, it's not like you're not protective of me." He grins at her.

"I'm not, I would have been if you liked girls, cause then I'll be able to protect you from them but you like dick and me trying to intimidate Emmett is a lost cause, have you seen that man. He's fucking huge." Bella huffs out.

Stiles chuckles and shakes his head. "Yeah you're right, I can't wait to see how he is in bed." He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Stiles!" Bella yells, her face contorting into disgust. "You're nasty." She shakes her head and steps out the Jeep.

Stiles chuckles and follows after her.

Instantly their little friend group appears out of nowhere.

"If it isn't the Swan twins." Mike smiles at the two of them.

The two smile back as they continue to walk, Eric and Tyler next to them.

"Hey to you too guys, what do we owe the pleasure of having you walking with us?" Stiles asks.

"We had an idea to ask you two to go to the dance with us, obviously as friends, Angela and Jess is coming along as well." Tyler says.

"I'm sorry guys, but I already have a date." Stiles says apologetically.