12•Explanation

There's no Paul, Stiles and Emmett in this chapter😭

I'm sorry I lied to you guys again😅

_________________________________________

𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓾𝓹 𝓽𝓸 a hand rubbing up and down his back and soft humming. He moves his head slightly and the moving and humming stops.

"Good morning." Emmett's soft voice reaches his ears.

"'Morning." Stiles croaks out, he sighs as Emmett's touch cools down his body heat. "Continue humming, it was nice." He mumbles.

Emmett chuckles and starts to hum again, it's a little tune that he had heard when he was younger. Suddenly he starts to sing, it's soft and angelic.

Stiles just lays there and lets his boyfriend sing to him, he didn't know Emmett had a nice voice and he will now be using it to his advantage.

The song soon comes to an end and Stiles looks up at Emmett. "You have a nice voice, why haven't you sang to me before?" He says quietly.

"I don't know, but you should start getting up." Just as Emmett says that, Stiles' phone dings.

Groaning and rolling off his boyfriend's chest, Stiles reaches for his phone and surprisingly finds it on the bedside table. Once the phone is in front of his face, it lights up with notifications. Missed calls from his father and messages from Isaac and Erica.

He puts his passcode in and goes to the group chat with him, Isaac and Erica.

The Golden Trio

Catwoman: Where are you, we've been waiting in front of your house for an hour now

🖤Swan Family💛

Dad🖤: Where are the both of you? Two of your friends are waiting here for you

Dad🖤: Get home now, you're worrying me

Dad🖤: Stiles and Bella Swan, answer the phone right now

Dad🖤: Miecyzsław Thomas Swan! answer the phone!

Dad🖤: Isabella Marie Swan! Text me back!

Stiles sits up and hurries out of the bed. "Shit shit shit." He chants throwing his phone on the bed and getting dressed as fast as he can.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Emmett sits up, looking at his lover hurriedly move around the room.

"My dad is pissed at me, I have to go home." Stiles rushes out, he pulls on his shirt and pants, grabbing his sweater from the couch in the room before rushing to the door.

He stops and turns around to Emmett. "Can you drive me, I didn't bring my Jeep."

"Yeah, sure." Emmett gets out of bed and pulls on his jeans and shirt before following Stiles out the room.

Stiles rushes down the hallway and bumps into his sister. "Bells, dad's-"

"Pissed I know, I saw the messages." Bella says in a hurried tone.

Stiles nods and they both rush downstairs, Emmett hot on their heels.

"Thank you Esme and Carlisle for having us, and thanks for the food but we have to go, see you guys later." Stiles rushes out before leaving the house.

"Bye, thank you for having us." Bella says before following after her brother.

The Cullens that were downstairs looks at Emmett who is about to walk out the door. "Emmett, what is wrong?" Carlisle asks him.