27•Stories and changing

𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓼 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 room to see Erica on a metal table, her eyes closed while Liam takes her pain. Jacob is there also and he's going insane.

"How is she?" Stiles asks them.

"Still in pain, Carlisle said that he thinks the bite is taking, but he never dealt with something like this." Jacob says.

"Liam." Stiles looks to the younger wolf. "Since you know about this type of transition, is the bite taking?" He asks the wolf.

"I-I don't know, Scott only bit me and Derek never really talked about it. The only person that will know is Danny, but he's in London with his boyfriends." Liam stutters out, fear building up in his body.

Stiles nods and walks out the room, he walks to the living room to see everyone sitting around. "How is she?" Isaac immediately asks, his leg bouncing up and down thinking of Erica.

"I don't know, we need to ask Danny." Stiles shrugs.

"But Danny is in London with Ethan and Jackson, also how do you know Danny?" Isaac asks.

"Yeah, you said you knew him on a personal level, how personal?" Silas asks his brother.

"Had sex a couple of times personal." Stiles shrugs as he grabs his laptop off the coffee table. He looks up and raises his brows at all the shock faces. "What? Don't look at me like that, I'm a horny teenage boy, I'm bound to have sex with any hot guy that wants to." He sighs.

"Why are you always having sex with someone from the pack?" Isaac groans.

"I don't know, this was last year also, but never mind that. I need to make some calls." Stiles rolls his eyes and opens the laptop, he clicks some buttons then ringing is heard.

Stiles answers the phone and a tan guy pops up, a huge smile on his face. "Hey pretty boy, what do I owe the pleasure." Danny grins.

"Hey Danny, I need to ask you something." Stiles starts seriously.

Danny's joking mood vanishes and he goes serious. "What is it?"

"So I met your pack today, yeah I know shocking right. Anyways you probably heard that they wanted to force the bite one Isaac and Erica."

"Yeah I did, that's the reason I left with Jackson and Ethan." Danny nods his head. "What did Scott do?" He asks.

"It wasn't Scott, it was Derek. He went to go bite Isaac but Erica pushed him out the way and he bit her, now she's going through the change and none of us know if her body is accepting the bite or not." Stiles looks at him desperately, he's panicking real bad, but he's making sure to keep it together, he can't break down when he's the only that understands most of the things the others don't.

"How does she looks, is she sweating and breathing rapidly?" Danny asks, worried for the girl.

Stiles looks up to see Emmett walking back into the room where he went to check on Erica. "No, she's breathing fine actually, the bite mark on her arm disappeared too." He walks into the frame.

Danny looks at him with wide eyes. "Is this the Emmett guy you was talking about?"

"Yeah." Stiles nods.

"Damn he's hot, you have taste Swan." Danny grins at him.

"I know, but it's not the time. So what does it mean if the bite disappeared?" Stiles goes back to the real matter at hand.

"Oh, it means that the change was successful, all you have to do is now wait until she wakes up. Remember, it will be hard for her, so be patient." Danny explains.