26•Bite

𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓢𝓬𝓸𝓽𝓽, his eyebrow raised and arms crossed over his chest. "And who do you think you're screaming at?" He questions the werewolf.

Scott scoffs and rolls his eyes. "We don't have time for this nonsense, we just came here for Erica and Isaac, we'll be on our way when we get them."

"For what? So you can force to give them the bite? Ain't happening." Stiles shakes his head.

"Listen." The guy Stiles slept with steps up. "I'm Derek Hale, one of the alphas of the Hale-McCall pack, this is the Scott McCall the other alpha, our pack consist of-"

"I know what your pack consist of, and your names I don't need an explanation from you, thank you very much." Stiles rolls his eyes.

"Um," Silas speaks up. "Yeah, just wanted to let you know that I wasn't never really part of your pack." He looks to Derek and Scott.

"What do you mean? You reunite with your brother and you want to leave us?" Derek spits.

Alex scoffs and steps in front of Silas. "Watch your tone with him, because I won't hesitate to shoot you with a wolfsbane covered arrow." He threatens.

Scott scoffs and steps up again. "You're part of our pack, no matter if you don't want to, just like Erica and Isaac, so lets go we're leaving."

Hearing this, everyone steps in front of Isaac and Erica.

Stiles steps up, making sure to be closer to the pack. "You have no right to force someone into your pack."

"And what do you know about that? It's not like you're in a pack." Scott steps up too.

Stiles chuckles and rolls his eyes, he takes another step and they both stop mere inches from each other. "Oh trust me, I know more about pack than you do. Tell me, do you even know what we are? I know you have enhance hearing and all, but from what Isaac and Erica told me, you suck at being a werewolf." Stiles grins.

"What did you say?" Scott growls, taking another step forward.

"I said, you suck at being a werewolf, a alpha at that. Looking at your pathetic pack, I see that you're nothing without Danny, you know, the researcher." Stiles says and everyone from the pack looks at him with wide eyes.

"How do you know about Danny? Did Erica and Isaac tell you." Derek growls.

Stiles steps back and looks at him. "They did, but I also know Danny personally, the details is none of your business either." He shrugs.

Derek scoffs and rolls his eyes. "We just came here for Erica and Isaac, that's all."

"My brother said it multiple times, you're not getting them." Silas sighs and steps up, Alex right behind his boyfriend.

"What? Now you're against all this, you want them back as bad as we do." Allison scoffs, looking at Alex with betrayal. "And I thought you saw me as a sister." She adds.

"Well, I did a while ago, but lately I've grown to hate you. I heard what you did to Erica when you let your grandfather kidnap her, and now you want to force the bite onto her and Isaac. That's not right." Alex shakes his head.

"Besides, we really never liked the pack anyways." Silas looks to Liam and sees the werewolf looking at him with hurtful eyes. "Well expect for Liam, so what do you say, leave this pack and come with me and Alex?" He asks the young beta.

Liam beams and goes to rush over to them but Scott grabs his arm. "Where do you think you're going."

"O-ow, you're hurting me." Liam winces as Scott's claws digs into his arm.