Epilogue

𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝟙𝟘𝟘 years of Stiles being with Emmett and Paul, in those 100 years a lot happened.

After their wedding, Stiles found out that he could become pregnant, which was scary at first but then the three were happy. Until he had to give birth, he nearly died during birth so Emmett had no choice but to turn him. It was the same thing with Bella, they gotten pregnant at the same time and turned at the same time.

Being twins are freaky sometimes.

Isaac asked for Rosalie to turn him, and she did so they got married also.

Alex didn't want to die so he had Silas turn him, which lead to him having to have a daylight ring.

Liam also turned because he wanted to stay with Alex, Silas and Victoria who soon became his mom and dads.

Erica obviously turned, she couldn't live without her Batman and RedHood, obviously Jacob too.

Charlie had sadly passed 98 years ago, it was a sad day for everyone, especially the Swan Siblings. But he didn't die alone, he had a husband whose name was Chris Argent by his side the whole time.

Stiles' mother died too, but he got over just like he did with Charlie. But it still hurts sometimes.

Leah is doing great with Luke and Vincent.

Jackson, Danny and Ethan had passed also. Stiles had offered to turn them, but they didn't want to.

The pack died too, it was sad for Liam, Isaac and Erica. They hadn't talked to them since what Derek did to Erica but it was still sad to see them go.

Paul's pack are still alive, but he left and made a pack with Jacob, Leah, Seth, Liam and Erica.

Seth and Liam are a couple now, they are going strong.

Esme and Carlisle decided it was their time to go, so the Cullens had a funeral for them.

Bella and Stiles gotten their dream house on a beach far from society, somewhere for them and their family.

Stiles looks around the beach he's standing on, a smile spreading across his face. He sits down in the sand and lets the sun hit his face, making it sparkle.

Suddenly he feels arms wrap around his waist and a brood chest against his back as a head lays on his lap. "Good morning." He whispers to his two lovers.

"Morning." Paul smiles up at him from his spot on Stiles' lap, he just admires how Stiles and Emmett sparkles under the sunlight. "You're beautiful." He breathes out.

"I'm aware." Stiles smiles down at him.

Bella walks up to him and sits next to her twin as Edward sits behind her. "Hey." She smiles at her brother.

"Hey." He smiles back.

Little by little, everyone starts to coming onto the beach.

Isaac and Rosalie sits next to Emmett.

Silas sits down next Bella as Alex and Victoria rests their heads on his lap.

Liam comes and sits next to his parents as Seth sits on his lap.

"Mommy!"

"Daddy!"

Bella and Stiles turns around to see their kids wiggling out of Alice and Jasper's arms before running to them.

Stiles smiles as his son runs over to him. "Hey Chalisle." He coos at his son. "Were you good for auntie Alice and uncle Jasper?"

Chalisle nods and giggles. "Yes! They took to us this big mall in the city and it was amazing, me and Rensemee went on this train ride and it was so fun!" He rambles.

Chalisle has all three of his father's features, Paul's beautiful tan skin, Emmett's face and hair and Stiles nose, lips, eyes and ears. It was a surprise that he came out looking like all three of them, but it was possible seeing that Stiles was a spark, Emmett a vampire and Paul a shifter.

"Yeah? Did you eat today." Emmett asks his son.

"Yes, I had a huge bucket full of curly fries." Chalisle smiles.

Paul chuckles and shakes his head. "Just like your father." He smiles up at his son.

Stiles chuckles and sits Chalisle on his other leg, Bella does the same to Renesmee as Jasper and Alice joins them in sitting.

This is what Stiles always wanted, to be surrounded by family and he finally gotten that.

"This is our perfect ending." Stiles says softly and everyone agrees with him.

Because this is their life, their home, their safety, their family.

-THE END-

__________________________________________

I'm literally sobbing, this book finally ended and I can't be any happier for it. Thank you guys so much for the support and journey of writing this book with me, thank you all for the votes and comments. Thank you for the reads and everything else.

I will be willing to write filler chapters of things I didn't write such as their first Christmas together, their wedding, things like that.

Thank you again for the support.

If you liked this story, I wrote other ones. Most of them are MaleOCs but I'm trying to finish the Alec x Stiles book so go and read those if you'll like.

For now, peace out