20•Isaac and Rosalie

𝓘𝓼𝓪𝓪𝓬 𝓼𝓱𝔂𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓽 Rosalie and admires her beauty, the way the hallway lights shine off her makes her look like an angel. Her blond hair in a messy bun though to it getting in her face, her red dress making her skin glow even more.

Isaac can't believe that someone like her, likes someone like him.

"I have something to tell you." Rosalie says suddenly and looks to him.

Isaac's heart stops, the look she's giving him is scaring the male. "W-what is it." He chokes out.

Rosalie chuckles slightly. "No need to worry, it isn't bad. Well for me it isn't." She shrugs.

"Rose, what is it?" Isaac asks as he looks at her intently.

Rosalie smiles at the nickname before speaking. "It might sound weird at first and you might not want to talk to me-"

"Hey," Isaac says softly, he raises his hand and places it softly on Rosalie's cheek. At first she tenses before relaxing. "I'll never do that, I had liked you for so long. I finally got you, I'm not leaving you no matter what you have to say." He says and it surprises him also, he never thought he could actually say what he was feeling out loud.

Rosalie nods and lets everything out.

"So as you know I'm a vampire, like every supernatural out there, we have mates. But they're true mates." Rosalie starts.

"What's the difference between true mates and regular mates?" Isaac asks.

"Say if you're a mate to a werewolf, you'll feel a pull to them. But if you're a true mate to a vampire, the bond is way stronger. It'll make you feel more alive and you'll want to be around your true mate forever, but as I was saying. You're my true mate, Isaac. I understand it's probably too much for you, but I wanted to let you know incase we were going to make this thing between us more official." Rosalie rambles for the first time in her whole life of living.

"Rose," Isaac says softly, Rosalie just looks away from him. Sighing a little, he puts his fingers on her chin and turn her head so she's looking up at him. Her breath hitches when blue eyes stare back at her. "It doesn't matter if I'm your true mate, because I want to be with you no matter what. Since I met you, I wanted you. And since we started hanging out, you showed me how it feels to be loved. Yes I have Erica and Stiles but you're different, it may be too early but I love you. Erica always tells me that I fall easily and I do, I gotten my heart broken two times because of it. But I know you're different Rosalie, I've seen how you act around the others and when you act around me. God I love you so much, words can't even describe it." Isaac smiles at her.

Rosalie just stares at him, admiring his features. What surprises her is when she feels something trailing down her cheek.

"You're crying." Isaac breathes out, his thumb subconsciously moving to wipe away the tear. "I thought your type of vampires can't cry." He looks at her.

"Me too, but that's not my main concern right now." Rosalie says, still looking at his beauty. Isaac looks back at her and raises an eyebrow.

"So what-" He gets cut off when a pair of lips crashes against his. At first he's shocked and doesn't move, it take Rosalie about to pull away for him to grab her by the waist and pull her into his chest.

Rosalie grabs his arms and pushes him into a locker. "Sorry." She says when Isaac lets out a groan.

"You didn't do anything, it was just surprising." Isaac pants, they look at each other. Eyes darting all over the other's face before Isaac leans in and captures her lips again.

The kiss is fast and sloppy but yet slow and gentle.

Slapping of lips are all that echoes through out the halls, Isaac moves from Rosalie's lips and attacks her neck. "You won't be able to leave marks." She says.

Isaac shrugs. "I'll still try." And he starts to suck on her neck and place little kisses on the spot.

Rosalie lets out a low moan, her hand coming up and grabbing ahold of Isaac's hair. After a while, she pulls him up and attacks his lips again.

This is what they wanted, to feel each other in ways that others can't.

Their moment is ruined when both of their phones ding.

Isaac pulls away and starts panting. "You're...lucky...that...you're a vampire." He pants out as Rosalie just smiles at him, not needing to breathe which meant she didn't have to pull away for air.

"It comes with its perks." She shrugs, a small grin playing at her lips.

Isaac rolls his eyes and pulls out his phone.

The Golden Trio

Batman: We need your help at the clearing in the woods!

Isaac's eyes widens and he looks up to see Rosalie looking at her phone. "Stiles-"

"He needs our help." Rosalie's finishes for him.

"How are we going to get to him fast enough?" Isaac questions, panic slowly rising in his eyes.

Rosalie looks to him and it seems like she's thinking. "I can run us there." She offers.

Isaac just nods, not seeing a problem with it. "Yeah, sure. Uh, how are we doing this." He says now thinking how his taller frame is going to get picked up by her.

"Bridal style, it's easier." Rosalie grins at him.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you." Isaac asks as she picks up and he wraps his arms around her neck.

"Maybe a little." She chuckles and speeds out the school and into the woods.

________________________________________