24•Morning awakening

𝓛𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓹 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 ceiling, Stiles just sighs. His body relaxing as his spark buzz warmly, he feels the bed dip on both sides of him before two arms wrap around him.

Paul and Emmett silently bury their heads in Stiles' neck, not wanting to interrupt the silence.

"Can you two just hold me, I'm not going to be able to sleep." He says softly, his mind running with thoughts of his father in possible danger.

The two nod and tighten their grip on Stiles.

"He'll be fine, the kid said that his alpha doesn't attack innocent people." Paul tries to calm him down.

"But Erica and Isaac told me there's two alphas, Scott might not attack innocent people, but what about the other alpha? I think his name was Derek, can't lie his name does sound familiar but I don't know from where." Stiles says, his brain forgetting about his father for a sec and focusing on where he heard the name from. "Wait, that doesn't matter. My father is in danger." He says.

Suddenly he feels a wave of calmness flood over him, he frowns and sighs. "Jasper if you don't stop using your gift to calm me down, I swear to the all gods in the universe-" He cuts his sentence short when the feeling goes away, he knew the vampire could hear him. He knows everyone in the house can hear him except for Erica, Isaac and Bella.

Deciding to get his mind off the real problem so he doesn't get a panic attack, he decides to gossip. "Rosalie, I know you can hear me. Is Isaac in your room?"

"She said yes." Emmett answers for him.

"You two better not do anything, I saw that hickey on your neck." He grins at seeing the mark on the vampire earlier.

"Wait, we can't get hickeys." Emmett looks at him confused.

"Well tell that to Rosalie, she had a huge hickey on her neck at the clearing and Isaac had lipstick on his lips, they obviously did something." Stiles shrugs, he can be observant without wanting to, it sometimes comes in handy and sometimes could be a hassle.

"We should try that one day, we could also see if Paul could get a hickey also." Emmett smirks.

"You're right, then I could mark what's mines." Stiles agrees.

"Yeah, well we're not doing it where everyone could hear us, so stop being horny and lay down." Paul scoffs as a blush creeps on his skin.

Stiles pouts and cuddles into Paul's warmth. "Fine, 'night." He slurs as his eyes slowly close.

"Goodnight." Paul and Emmett says at the same time.

🩸

Stiles wakes up to two pair of lips kissing all over his body. "Mm, if you're going to wake me up like that more often, I'm not complaining." He sighs as Emmett crawls up to him and captures his lips in a slow kiss.

He lets out an involuntary moan when Paul sucks on his neck.

They both pull away and admire the spark underneath them. "You're so beautiful." Paul breathes out.

"So I heard, I would gladly like to continue this but I have to shower and get ready." Stiles slowly gets off the bed, he stands up and looks at the two. "If you want, there's plenty of space in the shower." He grins and starts to walk towards the bathroom.

He closes the door behind him and starts to strip, he smirks when he hears hurried footsteps and then the bathroom door opens. He drops his pants a turns around.

Emmett and Paul's eyes instantly fall to Stiles' member.

"You're going to stare or get undress and join me." He says and steps into the hot water.

He then hears clothes dropping and next he feels arms trail around his waist before Paul pulls him against his chest, Stiles looks up when Emmett steps in front of him. "I could stay here forever." He sighs and trails his hands down the vampires body, tracing the six pack he has as Paul plants kisses on his neck.

🩸

Bella looks towards the staircase where Stiles, Emmett and Paul come bounding down from, laughing and smiling at each other.

They turn to everyone else in the room and they stop laughing.

"Bells, what's wrong?" He asks his sister, seeing all the different expressions in the room.

What Bella says next, makes Stiles' blood run cold.

"Silas is alive."

_______________________________________

Next chapter will be longer I promise.

Don't forget to vote and comment,
Thank you for reading and all the support😁