32•Counter spell

𝓟𝓪𝓾𝓵 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓾𝓹 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 a familiar scent reaches his nose, his eyes then land on the girl that came here to take Erica and Isaac. He growls and steps in front of both of them, it's a plus because they were next to Stiles. "What is she doing here." Paul growls out, the hair on his neck standing up threateningly.

"Paul, calm down." Carlisle says softly.

"Calm down?! She's the one that came here with that sun of bitch who bit Erica!" Paul seethes as he snaps his eyes back to girl, his eye then trail to the tan guy that he knows all too well. "And they brought the bastard who slept with Stiles!"

"Who are you calling a bastard?" A blonde questions him threateningly.

"I'm calling him a bastard, he slept with my imprint, why is he here." He looks to Emmett for answers, just to see the vampire standing there unbothered. "How are you not mad?"

"Because," Emmett shrugs. "It was a one time thing, plus Stiles is with us now."

"I don't care, why is he here?" Paul growls out again.

"He can help us." Carlisle says softly.

"Help us how, we don't need him and we most definitely don't need her." Paul points to Malia.

"Well you actually do need my boyfriend and my sister is here because she can." The blonde growls back.

Paul snaps his eyes over to him, his eyes going dark. "I know you're not talking to me."

"Oh I'm definitely am." The blonde scoffs.

"You got a problem with me? We can take this outside if you do." Paul squares his shoulders and towers over the blonde.

Suddenly an older guys steps up with a amusing smirk. "I don't think that's a good idea, right now we're here to save you play thing and that's it." He says just to taunt them.

This time Emmett growls, he speeds toward Peter grabbing him by the collar, in a blank of an eye Emmett has him against the wall. "He's not a play thing, so I suggest you take that back or I'll kill you." He growls into his face.

Peter rolls his eyes and scoffs before he tries to push Emmett off him but the vampire doesn't budge, he tries to do it again with his werewolf strength but Emmett doesn't move an inch.

"You should listen to him, because he'll actually kill you and tell your friend to step down before Paul rips his head off his body." Rosalie says from besides Isaac who is watching the whole scene with wide eyes, same as Erica.

Peter sighs. "I take it back." He knows when to accept defeat, and now is the time.

Emmett pushes him one more time before letting go, but not too far from the werewolf.

"Jackson, step back." Peter tells his son.

Jackson's eyes glow blue before he reluctantly steps back next to Danny.

Paul lets out one more growl before going to Emmett, to seek some kind of comfort and Emmett gladly accepts it.

"You two should go take a breather, you-"

"We're not leaving Stiles alone with them." Emmett cuts off Carlisle.

"I think it's wise to listen to your father." Peter grins, back to his taunting self.

"Carlisle, if you're friend doesn't shut up I'm going to kill that bastard and the rest of the people he came with." Paul growls, this time it's deep and low, sending shivers down everyone's spines.

Carlisle sighs. "Peter stop taunting them, it's not helping our situation." He looks to his old friend.

"But it's fun to see them all riled up." Peter smirks.