33•Proposal

𝓐 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓼, since the whole emotion drama and everything. Stiles has been the happiest he's ever been, everything is great.

Stiles looks up when his room door opens to reveal Paul and Emmett. "Hey, guys." He smiles as he holds the stuffed fox and wolf to his chest, after a year he still sleeps with the stuffed animals. Because why not?

Paul and Emmett smiles before crawling into the bed with him. "How was today?" Emmett kisses Stiles.

"It was good, finally got to spend time with Dad, Bella and Silas. How was your date?" He asks his two boyfriends.

"It went great, it would've been better if you were there though." Paul shrugs, wrapping his arm around Stiles' waist.

"I'm sorry I couldn't go, dad really wanted a family day." Stiles apologizes.

"Hey, it's fine. Charlie is scary when he gets mad, so I wouldn't even tried to take you out on the date and ruin your family time, he would've killed us." Emmett breathes out.

Stiles chuckles and buries his head into the vampires chest, he has a surprise for them but he's scared out of his mind. He doesn't want it to go wrong, fuck it. There's nothing to waste right?

"Will you two Marry me?" He blurts out, ripping off the band aid. He feels Emmett and Paul physically stiffen beside him, panicking he gets up. "Never mind I said that, why would I even say that? We weren't even dating for a full two years yet, of course you don't want to get married yet." Stiles scoffs.

"Stiles-"

"No it's okay, I understand. Um, I have to go." He rips the covers of himself and hurries around the room, as Paul and Emmett gets off the bed to try and stop him he weaves pass them and out his room door.It's funny actually, him running out of his own house to get away from his boyfriends.

He runs down the stairs and nearly bumps into Charlie. "Stiles, where-" He's cut off when his son runs out the house and slams the door, he turns around when he hears two pairs of hurried footsteps coming downstairs. "What did you two do to him?" Charlie glares at Emmett and Paul.

"N-nothing sir, he asked us to marry him but panicked before we even could say anything." Emmett rushes out.

"Well do you?" Charlie looks at them. "Because my son falls easily and he'll see a future with anyone that shows him love, especially if he's been dating them for over a year, so do you want to marry him?" Charlie crosses his arms over his chest.

"Of course we do!" Paul accidentally shouts. "Sorry, but yes we do want to marry him. We were going to say yes but he didn't give us the chance."

"Well good, now go get him." Charlie motions to the door, they both nod and rush out. "And don't yell next time!" He calls out to the shifter.

🩸

Stiles falls to his knees in the flower field, he messed everything up. Why would he think that Paul and Emmett wanted to marry him? They only been dating for a year and a half. That's not long enough, but Edward proposed to Bella and she said yes.

So he thought Emmett and Paul would say yes, he might be their mate and imprint but that doesn't mean they have to marry him.

He's so stupid of thinking that.

He cries, he just lets the tears flow down. A year of the three going through hell and back together, of course he'll think they will get marry.

Like everyone says, he falls easily.

"Stiles."

Turning around he sees Paul and Emmett walking over to him, a look on both of their faces that he can't quite pinpoint.