14•Beautiful

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓰𝓮𝓽 up and watch as two figures emerge from the trees, Stiles' eyes instantly finds Paul's and they both smile at each other.

He hears Emmett growl and pull him into his side, Paul just scoffs and looks away.

"What are you doing here, mutt." Edward growls, in return Jacob and Paul growls back at him.

"Okay, that's what we're not going to do." Stiles says as he steps out of Emmett's hold and walks in front Edward and the shifters.

"They're not allowed here, we have a treaty." Edward growls at him.

"One, don't growl at me. Two, I already talked to Carlisle about it and he said it's fine." Stiles crosses his arms over his chest, the vampires all look at the oldest vampire and Edward growls.

"Why did you agree? They're just mutts, what could they possibly help us with." Edward says.

"Says the blood sucker."Jacob scoffs, Edward growls again and goes to step towards him but Stiles stops him with his hand on the vampire's chest.

"You might be a vampire, but with one push I'll send you flying. So step back." He looks up at Edward, his eyes glowing gold.

Edward scoffs and goes to move again but suddenly a hard force hits his chest and he's flying through the air.

The vampire hits a tree and falls to the floor, silence fills the clearing before Emmett's booming laugh is heard. "Ha! He put you on your ass!" He laughs at his brother.

Edward growls and look towards Bella. "You're not going to do anything?"

"He told you step back and you didn't, you asked for it." Bella shrugs, Edward scoffs and storms off. "I'll go talk to him." She says before following after her boyfriend.

As the shifters step closer, Rosalie steps in front of Isaac. "Rosa-" the latter is cut off when Rosalie grabs his hand.

Isaac looks down at their intertwined hands and a small smile spreads across his face.

Stiles sighs and turns back around to them. "Next time I hear you call them a blood sucker again, I'll put you on your ass." He stares at Jacob, the shifter just shrugs it off and looks around the field.

His eyes land on a blonde standing a little bit away from Stiles, when she looks back at him. Jacob's breath hitches and he falls to his knees.

Like a pull, Erica runs to him and crouches down in front of him. "Are you okay?" She asks worried, wondering why she suddenly feels all warm and fuzzy inside.

Jacob looks up at her and his breath hitches again, she's beautiful. Her blonde hair falling down in her face, her brown eyes shining from the sun. "Gorgeous." Is the first thing Jacob says.

Erica blushes and helps him up. "T-thank you." She burns scarlet before rushing to Stiles' side.

"Mm," Stiles hums, a grin playing at his lips.

Paul saw the whole interaction, he looks to Jacob and smirks at the younger male. "Congratulations." He whispers.

Jacob just ignores him and stares at the blonde.

Stiles looks between Jacob and Erica, his mind slowly piecing together the research and the scene that hits happened in front of him. He gasps and looks at Jacob, one look at the shifter tells him everything he needs to know.

"Huh, I think we should go somewhere and talk." Stiles says towards everyone in the clearing.

"You're welcome in our home, I'll be happy to cook again." Esme offers, a bright smile on her face.