Special: Episode of Bardock

You already know that everyone has arrived and introduced each other. However, I decided to remove a few people. Anyway, without wasting anymore time, (since you guys are so eager) let's get on with the reaction. I already got the Freedom Planet characters caught up in the story.

"Is everybody ready?" Theo asked.

Sonic nodded. "Ready when you are."

"I'm so excited!" Ruby squealed with excitement.

"I can't wait to see what's in store for Goku and his friends and family." Lilac comments.

Andy nodded. "Then let's go."

Lucy pressed the button, starting the final season of Dragon Ball Z Abridged.

Kaiserneko: The following is a non-profit fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

(cut to Bardock confronting Zarbon, Dodoria, and Freeza in space outside planet Vegeta)

"Wait, is this another special relating to this Bardock guy?" Yang questions.

"Apparently so." Knuckles confirms.

Narrator: A familiar scene plays before you. A lone renegade stands at the precipice of global annihilation. The grim punctuation to his warrior race.

Frieza: You know, the funny thing is, Bardock, even if you had seen this coming, there's nothing you could have done about it. (begins charging a Supernova from his finger)

Bardock: You don't... You have no goddamned idea.

"What is he- Oh he can see the future, I kinda forgot about that." Ruby remembers.

Zardon: Mmm, and even if you told every single Saiyan, none of them would have even believed you.

"We kinda figure that one out ourselves." Rebel mentions, remembering how the other Saiyans immediately didn't believe Bardock's warning and insulting him in the process.

Bardock: Just...please stop talking.

"Yes, you talked enough as it is." Weiss retorted.

Dodoria: And you never even got a chance to say goodbye to your son.

"It's not like he was going to." Scourge said. "All he did was just scan his power level. He left when he was disappointed with the kid's results."

"That's bad parenting right there." Carol scowled.

Bardock: (thinking) I have one of those? *gasps* Oh, God, I have two of those!

"How can someone like him forget about his kids?" Milla wonders, saddened. Yang's slightly frowned as she thinks of Raven, her 'mother', abandoned her and her father many years ago, until her step-mother, Summer Rose, her 'super mom', temporarily foresail that role.

But all that changed when Theo, Lucy and Andy brought them all together. She smiled softly.

Frieza: Consider this downsizing on a global scale! You can pick up your unemployment checks wherever you end up. (Bardock charges up an energy blast)

Bardock: GO TO HELL! (throws the energy blast at Freeza)

Frieza: See, that was my first guess. (fires the Supernova, which absorbs Bardock's blast)

Bardock: (thinking as multiple soldiers scream in terror) Ah, crapbaskets. (gets engulfed by Freeza's Supernova)

Narrator: And so, with a macabre flash of blinding light, the howling laughter of a blood-parched tyrant echoing through his mind, so ends the tragic fate of Bardock. (Freeza's Supernova collides with Planet Vegeta, causing it to explode into nothingness) ...Or so you'd think, if you didn't know a thing about merchandising! Hit it!