Epilogue

Future Trunks: The following is a fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT, and DragonBall Super are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Shueisha, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

We cut to Capsule Corp, where Future Trunks is preparing to go back to his timeline.

Bulma: Make sure to tell future me she raised you right.

Future Trunks: Oh, I got a lot to tell you.

Gohan: I'm gonna miss you, Trunks.

Krillin: Have a safe trip back to the future, McFly!

Future Trunks looks at Vegeta leaning up against a tree, who gives Future Trunks the middle finger. Future Trunks replies by giving Vegeta the middle finger, prompting Vegeta to smirk.

"Well that's one way to say 'goodbye' to his son." Silver noticed, sweatdropping.

"Well, Vegeta's the Saiyan Prince, so he has to show his respect and maintain his reputation at the same time." Blaze mentioned.

"Do ALL Saiyans act like this to their children?" Marine wonders.

Future Trunks goes in his time machine, preparing for travel.

Future Trunks: (waving, as his time machine is blasting off) Goodbye, everyone! I'll never forget you!

Bulma: (waving at Future Trunks) See you in seventeen years, sweetie!

Yang grinned. "If Trunks' a year older, then this line would have a second meaning." 

"Yang... you're disgusting." Blake deadpans in disgust.

"I don't get it." Ruby admitted, unaware of her sister's meaning.

"Is she always like this in your universe?" Knuckles whispered to the cat faunus.

Blake sighs. "Unfortunately..."

Yamcha, Krillin, and Gohan are looking up at Future Trunks in his time machine, and watch as his time machine disappears.

The scene changes to Future Trunks' timeline outside of Capsule Corp. His time machine is seen arriving with TARDIS sound effects.

Future Bulma: Ha ha ha! Suck on that "vurst", Einstein! Collapse that wave function all over your pasty German a-- (looks up at Future Trunks) Huh? Trunks! (stands up) Oh, you're back! Thank goodness you're-- (notices Future Trunks' stern look) ...Everything go well?

"He's gonna mention Vegeta, isn't he?" Weiss asked.

Future Trunks: Hey Mom! You ever met Dad?

"Of course." 

Future Bulma: (sighs) Okay look, love is complicated.

We cut to outside of Capsule Corp. A steaming teapot can be heard.

Future Bulma: Seriously, how was I supposed to prepare you for a year alone with him?

We cut to back inside of Capsule Corp, in the kitchen. Radio music can be heard.

Future Bulma: I never even got a week.

Future Trunks: Mom, you didn't prepare me for a car ride to the grocery store with the man. What did you see in him?

Future Bulma: A short, stubborn, powerful person desperate for recognition. As a female scientist in her early thirties, I... (sets teapot down) ...guess I identified with that.