Advanced Geometry

Imperfect Cell: The following is a fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release...

We cut to Krillin flying in the sky looking for Bulma's plane.

Krillin: Huh? (sees a twinkle in the distance) Oh, hey! It's Bulma! HEY, BULMA!

From inside the plane, Baby Trunks starts babbling incoherently, catching Bulma's attention

Bulma: Huh? What is it, Trunks? (Baby Trunks is seen pointing forward, trying to say something)

Krillin: Bulma!

Baby Trunks: Krilli! Krillin!

Most of the females awed at Baby Trunks' cuteness.

Bulma: (not noticing Krillin approaching the plane) Whatcha pointing at, little guy?

Krillin: ...Bulma?

"Uhhh, Bulma?" Tails said, concerned.

Bulma: (finally notices) Huh?

Krillin: BULMA, STOP THE-- (WHAM! Krillin hits the windshield of Bulma's plane and groans)

"Why didn't dodge out of the way, Krillin?" Nora chuckles.

Bulma: OH, MY GOD!!!

Krillin: (muffled) Found ya...

Krillin Owned Count: 32

Most of the audience couldn't help but laugh at Bulma ramming into Krillin.

[OPENING SEQUENCE]

We cut to Cell, having just achieved Semi-Perfect Form, his body crackling with electricity.

Jaune shivered in fear. "That's terrifying."

Android 16: Come with me if you want to live. (starts running towards Android 18)

Android 18: Did you just--? (Android 16 grabs Android 18's arm and tries to make a run for it, but Semi-Perfect Cell flies ahead of them and blocks their path. Android 16 lightly pushes Android 18 behind him.)

Semi-Perfect Cell: (walks up to to the ocean and looks at his reflection in the water)(speaking in a deep, baritone voice) Hmm... So this is what lips feel like... (begins playing with his new lips by making blubbering sounds, then chuckles) 

"I think I prefer the other form." Milla whimpered.

Knuckles cringed at Cell's lips. "I'm kinda offended by his lips. Am I allowed to be offended by his lips??"

"Are you offended by Mr. Popo's lips." Tails asked.

"Wait... can we talk about that??" The echidna wondered in thought.

"Not unless you want to face the wrath of Lord Popo." Ruby warned, afraid.

Cardin scoffed. "What's that black boy gonna do?? It's not our fault that his lips are chappy."

Semi-Perfect Cell: Oh, that's fun! (starts making motor-boating sounds with his mouth until Android 16 punches him flatly in the face, which does nothing. Cell responds by making a muffled motor-boating sound and then blasts Android 16 with a close-range Big Bang Attack, sending him flying.)

"At least the robot did something other than stand there." Scourge comments, glad the motor-boating noise stopped.

Android 16: (as he gets sent flying by Cell's attack) AGGGGGGGH!