Movie 6: The Return of Cooler's Revenge - The Reckoning

"Alright everyone, we're going to watch another movie and a special." Theo informed the audience.

"Are you guys ready?" Andy asked, getting a nod from the others. "Then lets start."

We cut to a spaceship flying in space with Goku, GOHAN, Krillin, Master Roshi, and Oolong inside. Yajirobe is munching down on a riceball.

Gohan: So Dad, what's the first thing you wanna do when we get to Namek?

"They're going back to Namek?" Lilac questioned. "Wasn't it destroyed by Frieza?"

"It's none canon, Lilac, so we shouldn't question it." Spade mention.

Gohan: Maybe go fishing? Camping? Anything that doesn't involve training?

Ruby nodded. "You should really do some of those things, Goku."

"Except for training." Weiss said. "He needs to act like a father and spend more time with his son like an ACTUAL dad."

Goku: I'm gonna be first in line to try some old-fashioned Namekian cooking!

"Well, the giant crabs are soon to be extinct." Ren mentions, recalling the Saiyan's huge appetite.

Gohan: I don't see that happening.

Goku: Not with that attitude!

Krillin: I'm looking forward to a relaxing vacation! This will be the first time that I've been on Namek where I haven't been beaten up...or stabbed...or exploded.

Jaune winced. "Getting bad vibes already, Krillin?"

"Traumatic experience is common." Pyrrha said, nodding.

Master Roshi: I'm looking to get with some sexy Namekian ladies!

Krillin: I... don't see that happening.

"Neither am I." Amy agrees.

"Actually speaking of which." Tails interrupts. "We don't see any female Namekians in the previous season." Everyone then started to realize too. "So how do they reproduce?"

"I don't think any of us want to know." Nine interjected.

Master Roshi: Not with that attitude!

Yajirobe: I'm just looking forward to getting some time away from Korin.

Sonic snickered. "What? You guys broken up?"

Krillin: Are you two fighting? Because I notice a distinct lack of cat hair on you.

Yajirobe: Yum! (continues shoveling down on his food)

"Sounds like someone hasn't been getting any pussy." Yang said in a joking manner, making Blake give her the stinkeye.

Goku: Hey, Piccolo! What's you favorite Namekian dish?

"Oh, mines strawberry-flavoured dasani." Ruby admits.

"But that's just flavoured water in a bottle, on a dish." Blake stated.

We cut to Piccolo in the other room isolated from the others.

Gohan: Dad, I hate to break it to you, but Namekians don't eat.

Oscar nodded. "Yeah, they mainly survive through water."

Goku: That's weird. They're weird.