Cell Reception

Master Roshi: The following is a fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release. Heh! Release.

We cut to Imperfect Cell running through a forest until he reaches a highway.

Imperfect Cell: (reading a road sign) All right. So South City is to the North, North City is to the West, and East City is...also to the North. ...Where the f**k am I?!

"Next to a very confused road sign." Yang trolled.

A bus with Jeepers Creepers on the radio appears on the road and crashes as the driver swerves to avoid Imperfect Cell.

Coach Roger: Sir, I need to ask you to move off the road. We have a very important game today against the West City Southerners and we're already running late.

"You're not at least a bit scared of that thing?" Amy questioned, concerned.

Imperfect Cell: (in his thoughts while reading a billboard) Aww, East City has a Panda Sanctuary, that's cute.

Coach Roger: I am now going to start applying the horn. (honks the horn) I am now going to use it again. (honks the horn twice) I will now continue to use the horn until you politely move. (honks the horn six times, causing Imperfect Cell to turn his head and stare at the coach)

"Well, this obviously isn't creepy..." Weiss sarcastically mentions, hiding her fear of Imperfect Cell's design.

After a brief pause, the coach honks the horn again.

Imperfect Cell: Beep. (the coach honks the horn again) Beep! (the coach starts honking the horn repeatedly) Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! BEEEEEEEP! (turns his head away after another pause, thinking) Now, I just need to find my brother and sister before--

Bucko: Hey, you giant green pylon, you ain't no car, so get off the road! Else me and the boys are gonna have to make your face look like your ass, and your ass look like your face!

"Technically, they already look the same." Jaune corrected.

Imperfect Cell: Mmm... (inhales) Hey, you. I wanna make a joke about your team. What's its name?

"Does he think he's cutting a wrestling promo or something?" Nora asks.

Bucko: The East City Westmen!

East City Westmen: Hoo-Hah!

Imperfect Cell: (thinking)...Oh, I am too hungry for this shit. (starts to absorb Bucko and does the same with the rest of the football team off-screen as the coach tries to make a getaway) 

"Yeah, I'd nope the hell away too." Ruby admits. 

Imperfect Cell: BEEP! BEEP! (reaches through the glass and takes the coach)

Most of the audience showed faces of fear and worry when the screen went dark.

"This is straight out of a horror film." Sonic said.

OPENING SEQUENCE

We cut to Piccolo, Trunks, and Krillin in the ruins of Ginger Town.

Piccolo: Damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it, DAMN IT!

Carol snickered. "Since when did Piccolo starts acting like Vegeta?"

"He's just upset that Cell gotten away from him." Tails defended.