The Hard Cell

Larry: The following is a fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT, and DragonBall Super are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Shueisha, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

We cut to The Lookout with Dende trying to watch the battle in his mind.

Dende: I can't see shit!

"Yeah, 'cause your eyes are closed." Nora obviously stated.

"He's trying to see through his mind." Neera told the hyper-active ginger girl.

"He can do that?" The hammer wielder asked.

"With enough training." Espio responded.

Mr. Popo: I told you before, you have to--

"Know the Pecking Order?" Jaune asked until he felt an unsuspected shiver of fear run up his spine. As a slow, sadistic, laughter of Mr. Popo in her mind, causing him to sweat uncontrollably.

"You okay, Jaune?" Pyrrha asked her leader/lover with concern.

"Y-yeah, I-I'm fine." The blonde leader replied, unconvincingly.

Dende: Clear my mind of all other thoughts. Yeah, primo advice. Might as well ask me to herd star-knoss...

"Star-what now?" Blake questioned in confusion.

Mr. Popo: I'm going to assume those are similar to cats.

Dende: Oh, no, they eat cats...exclusively. 

The cat faunus suddenly froze at what Dende mentioned about these 'star-knoss', 

Dende: Me-dammit, I want to watch this stupid fight!

"Doesn't the Lookout not have a TV some episodes ago when Cell announced his Cell Games?" Tails remembered. "Where did it go anyway?"

Mr. Popo: Tell me; what thoughts are clouding your mind?

Gohan: (speaking in Dende's head) Hey, Dende. Could you put this lotion on my back and/or butt?

Dende: Mmm... God stuff.

"Uh-huh... sure... 'God stuff'... let's go with that." Lilac said, cringing.

Mr. Popo: Well, worry not. All we really need is a little green.

Dende: I specifically told you not to call me that.

Mr. Popo: (holds up a joint) I'm not~

Dende: Yo...

"How does he know what weed is but doesn't know what a dog is." Ruby complained.

"It's green, he's probably related to it." Weiss mentioned.

OPENING SEQUENCE

"Alright, let's just enjoy this fight." Yang cheered with enthusiasm.

We cut to Goku and Perfect Cell continuing their epic clash at the Cell Games by moving at supersonic speeds. Goku nearly falls out of the ring but quickly maneuvers himself and kicks Perfect Cell in the back. Prefect Cell strops the the edge of the ring and moves behind Goku and punches him, but Goku blocks it with a kick. Perfect Cell attempts another punch, But Goku moves away, causing him to punch the ring. Both combatants then kick each other in the face and Perfect Cell tries another punch, but Goku ducks and double-kicks Perfect Cell into the air.

"Wow, this single fight alone puts the entire Vytal Festival Tournament to utter shame." Flynt compared.

"The only difference is that we don't kill." Kobalt mentioned.