Deities, Devils, and Doing the Dirty

Amy read the title. "'Deities, Devils, and Doing the Dirty'."

"Nice alliteration." Tails comments.

Gohan: (with bed rocking noises are heard) The following is a...fan-based parody. Uh, DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and, uh, DragonBall GT...are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and, uh, Akira Toriyama. Please support the... official release. *sighs*

"Wow, Chi-Chi must be putting the Energized Rabbit to shame." Sonic mentally said. 

Yang nodded. "Just as well Goku's a Super Saiyan. I guess it also makes for good 'stamina training', as Vegeta would call it."

We cut to Goku and Krillin near a lake.

Krillin: Man, it feels like years since you and I just went fishing and chilled out. 

"Well yeah, between Goku having kids, both of you dying, and everything else." Blake listed. 

Krillin: And, of all times, right before a tournament to decide the fate of the world. Weird how stuff works out, am I right?

"I think, this one time, I agree with Krillin." Weiss admitted, which kinda surprised everyone for a brief second.

Goku: Nobody knows, Krillin.

"Wait, what now?" Jaune asks.

Krillin: Huh?

Goku: Nobody knows the weight on my shoulders. 

"What kinda weight are we talking about here?" Nora wondered. 

Goku: I feel it, every day. Before I go to bed, when I wake up in the morning... Sometimes, I wonder... "Can I do this?"

"This sounds personal." Silver noticed with sympathy. "I think, deep down, he must be tired of constantly fighting for the fate of the world, or even the galaxy by now." 

Krillin: Wow, I, uh, I had no idea this Cell stuff was getting to you so badly.

Goku: Cell stuff? I'm talkin' about Chi-Chi.

"Wait, what?" Silver champion in confusion.

"I'm not surprised." Knuckles deadpanned.

Krillin: Chi-Chi?

Goku: She's been non-stop! Ever since I got out of the chamber, in and out, day in and day out! 

"So that's what they've been doing since the Broly movie?" Ren wondered. 

Goku: She'll send Gohan for groceries five counties over in the middle of the day just to get him out of the house!

Qrow chuckled. "When your parents are doing the dirty, you better high-tail it out of there."

"Qrow!" Tail scowled in annoyance.

Krillin: You know you can say no, right?

"Would that honestly stop her?" Jaune questioned.

"Probably not, no." Ren answered.

Goku: Well, duh! But it's a challenge, Krillin! And I never back down from a challenge! Also, it feels really good! Have you ever tried it?

"It's no surprise that Goku thinks that sex is 'training'." Weiss deadpans. 

Krillin: Like...with a real person?

Gohan: Hey, Dad? Mom sent me to tell you to come home. She also told me to pick up a lot of peanut butter..?

"Why?" Milla asked, confused.